Limited Time Avengers Vault & Legendary Store (12/8/17)

13»

Comments

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    For thematic purposes, instead of putting the latest 12 at 3× odds, they could have done avengers:

Agent Coulson
    Ant-Man
    Captain Marvel
    Ironman HB
    Nick Fury
    Peggy Carter
    Riri Williams
    Sam Wilson Cap
    Spider Woman
    Thorina
    War Machine
    Wasp

or some close variation of that list.

• Sandmaker
    Sandmaker Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    When you see stuff like this, it's usually the marketing team trying to push the boundaries on what people are willing to accept for spending. 

Let's hope no whales take them up this offer so that it never gets repeated. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    What type of store doesn’t allow you to buy from? Probably why these pesky avengers don’t have many friends.

edit: this kind of reminds me of the oml nerf. Is someone else in the avengers getting nerfed and they are offering tokens to this store as compensation? Banner? Cap?
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    @InfectiousYawn Yes. The only way to pull from the Avengers Assemble store is by obtaining the token from the Avengers and Friends vault.
    Thumbs down #AvengersVaultStinks
    #AvengersVaultStinks
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    What type of store doesn’t allow you to buy from? Probably why these pesky avengers don’t have many friends.

edit: this kind of reminds me of the oml nerf. Is someone else in the avengers getting nerfed and they are offering tokens to this store as compensation? Banner? Cap?
    How do you need characters that are already scraping the bottom of the barrel?
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    madoctor said:
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    @InfectiousYawn Yes. The only way to pull from the Avengers Assemble store is by obtaining the token from the Avengers and Friends vault.
    Thumbs down #AvengersVaultStinks
    #AvengersVaultStinks
    #AvengersVaultStinks
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    You can say this is a Legendary fail.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Pongie said:

I LOL'd at the Banner nerf :)
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Next time, they could randomly hand out tokens for the vault, loosely based on some nebulous criteria pertaining to the events you've participated in.

They could call it the D3EX Pass.
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    I got the 1:80 token. But I sure didn't get that 1:7 5*. :( I even tried to seed my pulls with some other legendary token pulls. Not a good offer at all.

It was a total "feels bad" moment.

• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    I hit the cheap daily deal each day. Got 2× 2* & 2× 3*.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I slept through the last daily deal. :-D
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    What are the chances that this will be the new model for Apocalypse LTs? 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    fmftint said:
    What are the chances that this will be the new model for Apocalypse LTs? 
    Don’t give them ideas please LOL.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be surprised if this doesn't go the same way as win based PVP. I cant believe even whales would have gobbled up this offer.