Stealth buff/nerf 1* Spidey

Options
2»

Comments

• byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    There isn't even a need to get rid of the web mechanic with him.  He doesn't work with 5* Peter Parker.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    evade420 said:
    If I recall correctly this is now the 3rd time they've changed 1* spidey?
    Seems so irrelevant 
    Well the only change for me us that his best build is now 5/5/3

Now that training 1-stars gives you a lot more XP, I use all of those covers to change the build around. It's always 5/4/4, 4/5/4, or 4/4/5. If you get a cover that has an ability at 4, change it to 5 and lower the 5 to a 4. You get 10 XP, which is worth more than the 100 ISO you get from selling it if you divide the XP needed for your next rank by the ISO you get as a bonus.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

Sooooo... this seems like a bit of a moment from the Superheroes' Bathhouse, used to be down in the Meatpacking District. Perhaps from another era...
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They must have another web tile maker on the way, that or something they didn't like with people using *1 spiderman. 

As much as spiderman 1 and 2 have been changed you'd think he's the most OP character to ever be added to the game.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As much as spiderman 1 and 2 have been changed you'd think he's the most OP character to ever be added to the game.
    You're thinking of 1* Venom.