Where is the Clash Strategy discussion?

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
Iknow there are threads saying how low a character can be to still win the clash, but where is the thread that gives all the strategies with how to win for each character? Especially New or revamped characters?

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    https://forums.d3go.com/categories/mpq-events-tournaments-and-missions

Although I don't see a thread there for the current 4* DDQ, the others are all there.  My Yondu is champed, so his blue pretty much 1-shot Gamora.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/58605/complete-ddq4-crash-guide-tips-for-all-matchups

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/485840

They’re unlikely to be updated anymore (both thread makers have been banned from the forum).

Banned for what? I know this is off topic but I was wondering what happened to all the older forum players in the past year
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Yondu vs Gamora strategy is just either collect blue and win or let Gamora collect blue and lose.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/58605/complete-ddq4-crash-guide-tips-for-all-matchups

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/485840

They’re unlikely to be updated anymore (both thread makers have been banned from the forum).

Banned for what? I know this is off topic but I was wondering what happened to all the older forum players in the past year

Be careful, that is the kind of question in the movies where the pub goes quiet, you get a reply through a forced smile that "they've gone to a happy place", and it turns out you are in a horror film....
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Does anyone also have an updated rotation list? After Teen Jean I believe it was suppose to be winter soldier. But since Jean it's been all new characters.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone also have an updated rotation list? After Teen Jean I believe it was suppose to be winter soldier. But since Jean it's been all new characters.
    Barring mistakes (which have happened but infrequently), they are alphabetical by the parenthetical part of the name. Provided the character has been a prize... twice, I think?

We are getting the string of new characters as we proceed from "All-New X-Men" to "Awesome Mix Vol. 2" to "Bobbi Morse" (which will be before Bucky).
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know people like conversation, and that's cool, but I always kind of found Clash discussions an odd duck. It's a 1v1. Get your colors, don't let them get theirs. Feels like it can't often go much deeper than that.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    I know people like conversation, and that's cool, but I always kind of found Clash discussions an odd duck. It's a 1v1. Get your colors, don't let them get theirs. Feels like it can't often go much deeper than that.
    True but I find these discussions gives hope to players with low covered/leveled characters.

There have been times I was going to give up but seeing a bunch of players winning with less than 7 covers inspired me to keep trying.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    i have created a new thread in tips and guides with the updated crash order, let me know if i accidentally made a mistake
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    True but I find these discussions gives hope to players with low covered/leveled characters.

There have been times I was going to give up but seeing a bunch of players winning with less than 7 covers inspired me to keep trying.
    Happened to me even in this current Yondu Crash. Some of it is strategy. Most of it is motivation.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just won with my 3/4/2 Yondu.  Prevented her from getting blues, survived one of her blacks, and won with about 3K health left.  Token to the hoard.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:

1000000% this. There have been times when I was beyond frustrated with a low-coverage character with whom others were reporting wins, and after seeing discussion of how they tackled it, I was able to successfully get it done myself.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    There are little tactics besides just matching your colors and denying her hers.  Sacrificing red matches early in favor of black, so you can take the wind out of her sails instead of stealing a useless color from her.  
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards

My 4/3/2 Yondu can use all the help he can get, so thanks for this thread!

It does annoy me that at the moment I only manage to update the Deadpool Daily and I don’t have the time to make a thread for each Event as I assume it did help some players. As a 2* - 3* player I found the information on waves especially very useful.