If you had to pick just one set to complete (excluding Masterpieces), which would you pick?

Options
2»

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Neutral
    @khurram - I'm beginning to think I should choose 1-2 chase cards and pull from a set until I hit the chase card then move to the next chase card / set.
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @khurram - I'm beginning to think I should choose 1-2 chase cards and pull from a set until I hit the chase card then move to the next chase card / set.
    I think this is the strategy I've decided upon.
  • ertaii
    ertaii Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Origins
    Origins. I need NYX (or maybe Hixus) so bad :)
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Origins
    I'm going to target some rares before mythics, though.  Much better targeting very narrowly the few key ones I'm missing.

If you were including masterpieces in the completion definition my answer would be different (and probably others answers, too).  I'm assuming this hypothetical means I "keep" the cards I have and am not trading for the single completed set, too.  I'm missing the most in Origins and BFZ.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Options
    Neutral
    I might try to control myself to crafting a card per day. If I include Rares in that I might have a whole month of delightful new cards....
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Origins
    I might try to control myself to crafting a card per day. If I include Rares in that I might have a whole month of delightful new cards....
    There's 2 cards I need the first day. The one uncommon in all the sets that I'm missing and the one Origins rare I'm missing. After that, this sounds like a delightful concept. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AKH
    AMK for me. Just some really good cards in there. Origins is a hot second in its versatility
  • JopeX37
    JopeX37 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Origins
    Another Ori vote here.  It hits the sweet spot of having enough powerful cards that I still want but I also have enough of the set that completing it isn't unreasonable.
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Origins
    Origins all the way for me.  It's considered to be the "core" set for this game - which means it will not be going out of style (or standard) anytime soon.  That and it still has a number of powerful cards that people seem to forget about...
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Origins for sure (only need 3 so that will be my first purchases from crafting. 
  • Hateborn
    Hateborn Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Origins
    Agreed with everyone saying Origins
  • ElfNeedsFood
    Options
    Neutral
    Now Origins is cheaper to complete too.