MPQ Survey, 1 Dec 2017. Characters?

Options
13»

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    moss04 said:
    A lot of good choices, so it was a hard decision but I went with Adam Warlock as he is a personal favorite of mine, but it seems like they'd save him for guardians of the galaxy 3.  My write-in is also a personal favorite and probably will never get added: Longshot
     You could say the odds of him being added are... not very high.

Kahmon said:
    Voted Sabertooth, wrote in Deathlok.

Normally I don't like the 3*/5* dual releases, but the 1 character I think it would be great for is Angel. 3* ww3 and 5*Archangel. As the only original x-man not in game yet he is long overdue.
    I picked Archangel and for that very reason. The only OG X-Men not in the game in some form or another. 

Write in was for Mysterio. I still feel there could be an interesting mechanic where he casts an illusion to confuse an enemy character. It would let the player pick an enemy character (like Panther's Prey) and create a CD tile. As long as that tile is on the board, any damage the enemy character would normally cause to your team would be applied to the enemy's own team instead. 
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Voted Doom and suggested Man-thing as always
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jessica Jones and Giant-Man
  • JuanAV2141
    JuanAV2141 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Juggs and Namor for me
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was actually really encouraged to see so many fan favourites and requested characters in the list. Chose Sabertooth and wrote in Mr. Sinister. We need more iconic villains. 
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Voted Loki, wrote in Multiple Man.  If he gets a movie or tv deal like rumored, he's almost guaranteed to show up.  I was gonna write a joke about his dupes, but that just got me thinking about Doop, and how I should have requested him instead.  
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Opted for Red Skull and Hela as a write-in (figure they could add her like Yondu). But now that I read other people options, I wouldn't mind Mysterio or Kraven either. 

Hank Pym or not, I really don't want a 5* Ant-Man in game, nor another Iceman. Frankly the only variant I would like to see in the near future is Doom. He deserves a better version, since he is one of the best Marvel villains out there.
  • feraldayor
    feraldayor Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
     Adam Warlock and Molecule Man.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    atomzed said:
    I want to answer Emma Frost but I'm terrified what stupid 2017 costume they will have her wear. 
    i actually chose emma frost since i want them to finish the Cabal. 

what stupid sleazy costume have the comic writers made emma frost don recently?

For the free choice, i responded The Watcher. i wonder what kind of abilities they would design for him. 
    You really think the "ask me about my feminist agenda" MPQ would put an comic accurate sexy costume in their game?  The reason there is less female characters in the game IMHO is the legacy costume issue.  
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I picked Jessica Jones and Valkyrie, because I'm very surprised they're not in the game already.

I had to think a minute about Valkyrie, though.  I originally typed Kidney Lady and then Dr Bong and was about to suggest Le Beaver, but decided I might as well write-in a character that they might actually consider including, instead of the silly '70s Howard the Duck villains that nobody would like to collect except me.  I had this same problem with Heroclix when I played that ten years ago...
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Archangel and Taskmaster.

Glad at least a few others wrote Taskmaster in.
  • IceyOne
    IceyOne Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I need Longshot because this game lacks mullets.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,652 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There's a (slim) chance we're getting Cable, Adam Warlock, Deadpool, Loki, Colossus and Ant-Man as a tie-in with future movie releases, so to me it came down to Jubilee or Jessica Jones.
    I'd love to have JJ in this game, however she might still be a tie-in, plus Jubilee could be much more fun in this game.

Write in will always be Black Cat for me.

Next Anniversary joke-character: Great Lake Avengers!

• Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I voted in Kitty Pryde from the options, and asked for Storm and Magneto as new variants, because the Godness of the Weather and the Master of Magnetism deserves something higher than the 3 star tier!
  • ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Voted Jessica, asked for Hela (because MPQ still lacks of villains).
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Groo the Wanderer
    Don't think Marvel own the copyright to Groo.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It was a toss up between Jessica Jones and Red Skull for me, I went with Jessica.  I hope we should get her when season 2 rolls around.  For the write-in, I went with Arcade.

I wonder if they put so many potential tie-ins in the list in order to say the players asked for those people when the tie-in rolls around.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Voted for Sabretooth and Jessica Jones multiple times.

write-in was always Kang.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I voted red skull just to see if they would actually put him in.  My write in was Mr. Sinister.  Gotta get more bad guys in this game.