MPQ Survey, 1 Dec 2017. Characters?

Options

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted Emma Frost, but somehow did not see Kitty Pryde. She is my #1 request at the moment, how on earth did I overlook that!
    I am disappoint.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I chose Cable, but I think he will be added anyway when the Deadpool 2 movie releases. For the write in I chose Mr. Sinister. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Jessica Jones narrowly edges out Kitty Pryde for me of the listed options. For the write-in, my mind just went completely blank for some reason, so I put Tabby Smith (NextWave). Tick...tick...BOOM!

If I'd been thinking more clearly, it would have been Namor.
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Jessica Jones and Absorbing Man  :)
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Stan Lee
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okay, so we have some new people, Adam Warlock, Cable, Jessica Jones, Spider-Man 2099, Sabertooth, Emma Frost, Jubilee, Kitty Pryde, Red Skull, and Archangel.

We have some that could use variants. Colossus (Juggernaut Colossus?), Ghost Rider (several to pick from), Juggernaut (just a non-1* would be nice), Doom (God Emperor Doom? Infamous Iron Man?), Loki (needs an MCU version), Iceman (I'd kill for a 5* Iceman, or any non-teen version, really), Deadpool (could always use another goofy variant), and Ant-Man (hook us up with a Hank Pym already!).

And then Ares and X-23 are on the list. Why do those need variants? Who put them on the list?

Anyways, had to answer Kitty. Then I cheated and wrote-in Jessica Jones. Because really we could do several of that list of new characters before we need to start worrying about write-in answers.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emma Frost and God Emperor Doom.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Archangel for the first question, and Doop for the second.

• Neuromancer
    Neuromancer Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Why you make me choose between Sabertooth and Red Skull D3!!@!1!!!one!

I took the survey several times before I settled on Red Skull.

Kang the Conqueror for write-in.
  • C20Percent
    C20Percent Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Red Skull and Taskmaster

More villains, please.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Skull and Taskmaster

More villains, please.
    Hmm, Taskmaster. I’d like to see that in game too. While Red Skull deserves a spot due to historical importance, I can’t think of a good way to implement considering “has a red skull” is as far as my thoughts on him go. Taskmaster on the other hand has a versatile set of skills from his photographic reflexes, mercenary experience, and intelligence making him a good combat character. I think too much that Skull was a guy who just sat back and planned rather than really got into the fight. Still, support can be pretty powerful. Question being red, black, and for the third which? Blue, purple, or yellow?
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I went with Sabertooth and Omega Red as my write in. I just want him because he was always my favourite character in Marvel vs Capcom. Would be a real blast from the past to see him in this game. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Raud said:
    Jessica Jones and Absorbing Man  :)
    Also picked Jessica jones but I suggested onslaught
  • leeleeshine
    leeleeshine Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sabretooth

M.O.D.O.K., they could even add A.I.M. goons
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I feel like I'm the only one who has absolutely no idea who "Adam Warlock" is. Yes, I've googled it, but y'know.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I went with Kitty Pride from the list hoping there was a paranthetical (and Lockheed)

which then lead to my write-in Gert and Old Lace

• Electrovirus
    Electrovirus Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    Sabertooth and Groo the Wanderer
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jarvind said:
    I feel like I'm the only one who has absolutely no idea who "Adam Warlock" is. Yes, I've googled it, but y'know.
    oh, him? He's that orange guy with the yellow hai—y'know on second thought that's not nearly as clear as it used to be.
    Him? I see what you did there :wink:
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jubilee edged out Kitty and Spidey 2099 for me. 

Darkhawk for the write in
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Variants: Loki & Juggernaut
    New character: Mysterio