Bringing back old cards and sets

Options
2»

Comments

• TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Or he could do something akin to ingest, make colorless gems only he can use. Might have some interesting ability interactions too.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    if it was the old designer team, they'd bring back only 1 legacy set...and it'd be Homelands ;)
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd'like to see the older innistrad and zendikar sets , more madness, delirium, eldrazi and horror!
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i vote for better Converge ability cards. Anyone remember those? :smiley:
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd'like to see the older innistrad and zendikar sets , more madness, delirium, eldrazi and horror!
    I second this. And I think eldrazis should get another chance. There is room for a decent ingest/process deck.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    khurram said:
    I second this. And I think eldrazis should get another chance. There is room for a decent ingest/process deck.

I'd like to see a planeswalker that is build specifically to enforce Eldrazi (like Ally Gideon mixes with allies or Saheeli with artifact creatures).  I know it doesn't mesh with the general story arch, but it would still be pretty sweet :)
  • blacklotus
    Options
    khurram said:

I'd like to see a planeswalker that is build specifically to enforce Eldrazi (like Ally Gideon mixes with allies or Saheeli with artifact creatures).  I know it doesn't mesh with the general story arch, but it would still be pretty sweet :)
    Emrakul as a planeswalker, anyone? :)
  • FindingHeart8
    Options

yes, a +5 mana bonus to each color at level 60, 300hp, and planeswalker abilities that make your opponents want to cry.  Step right up folks, yours for the discounted price of only 3000 purple crystals!
  • blacklotus
    edited December 2017
    Options

yes, a +5 mana bonus to each color at level 60, 300hp, and planeswalker abilities that make your opponents want to cry.  Step right up folks, yours for the discounted price of only 3000 purple crystals!
    6 loyalty: destroy all critters
    15 loyalty: destroy all supports
    30 loyalty: win the game

:wink:

p.s. i made Emrakul's Ultimate in the vein of Puzzle Quest 2's final boss Gorgon, who wins the game if it fills up its red mana bar, if i remember correctly. 
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    6 loyalty: destroy all critters
    15 loyalty: destroy all supports
    30 loyalty: win the game

:wink:

p.s. i made Emrakul's Ultimate in the vein of Puzzle Quest 2's final boss Gorgon, who wins the game if it fills up its red mana bar, if i remember correctly. 
    that would be just plain evil with green ramp :open_mouth: