Bonus Hero odds lately?

Options
How have you been getting your bonus heroes lately?
I pop approx 2 Legendary tokens / day and haven't got a bonus 4* (or any 5*) since October 12. In my alliance this is widely observed. Are we in a bad luck streak?

Comments

• Over__Flow
    Options
    Got 2 yesterday(4*) and last 5* was 3 weeks ago.
    Streaks happen. Good and bad ones.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes the bar eats you.

Was on a hot streak with 3 star gambit, them switched to rocket and groot to finish my drax before a feeder change...now at a snails pace.
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    smkspy said:

Was on a hot streak with 3 star gambit, them switched to rocket and groot to finish my drax before a feeder change...now at a snails pace.
    We didn't just set the bar, we are the bar
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got 7 Bonus 4* out of 180 LT, so that's a 4% chance or if you open 2 LTs a day, it'll take you about 12 days (ymmv of course). It always feels longer if you really need a specific one: finally got a 4* Bonus yesterday... another yellow for my 2/4/7 Sandman, hurray!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RNG in this game has always been streaky.  I had an improbably good run of 4* BH to end October, but none since then.  My 3* BH have been uniformly bad for a couple months now, but again, I had a really good run before that.  
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My Gambit has raced above 200 on the back of bonus pulls, but the 4 has been slow, got one for my Latest pull today though after Gamo4a finished with Thanos.

The weird run has been all the Vultures I have been getting.
  • White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    Havent had a 4 star bonha hero for about 2 maybe 3 months. I think its down to the game giving me 3 danvers bonus heroes in a row and all colours i needed which at the time made her 444. Then the luck died. I do find that if im going to get one it seems it always when a 4 pops from a heroic token. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    How have you been getting your bonus heroes lately?
    I pop approx 2 Legendary tokens / day and haven't got a bonus 4* (or any 5*) since October 12. In my alliance this is widely observed. Are we in a bad luck streak?
    Yes. Yes you are. It's only 5%.
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Notice I've been getting alot of 3* BHs lately. But not much else.

• CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've been getting a ton of 3* BH and recently had a 5* BH.  But on a near 0/200 streak on 4* BH from Latest Legendary tokens which is irking me almost as much as my terrible pull rate for 5*s since Gambit entered packs.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm experiencing a dry spell as well. My heart goes out.
  • Swish
    Swish Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got 2 5* BH in about 15 hours earlier this week. First one(s) I’ve pulled in probably 4 months. The game is streaky at times. 
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    I feel like I am in the middle of a massive dry spell, but at the same time I think I forget when I have a lucky streak so it seems worse than it is.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My son has pulled three latest legends in the past month.  He got two five stars from those pulls, and bonus heroes with each one.  His Thanos is a 0/2/0 thanks to bonus heroes.  He has a 0/0/1 Gambattery and a Spider-Man to boot.  He's the lucky one in the family.  My Latest Legends pull from the Crash today was a Sandman. :(
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was on an absurd cold streak... Then pulled two 5* bonus heroes in something like four pulls. Now, I feel like I can't complain for a while.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    smkspy said:

We didn't just set the bar, we are the bar
    FELLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    My son has pulled three latest legends in the past month.  He got two five stars from those pulls, and bonus heroes with each one.  His Thanos is a 0/2/0 thanks to bonus heroes.  He has a 0/0/1 Gambattery and a Spider-Man to boot.  He's the lucky one in the family.  My Latest Legends pull from the Crash today was a Sandman. :(
    Sandman is not bad - give him a try!
    Sandman isn't bad. It's just that there's almost always a better option to Sandman. That's more the issue. 
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    mexus said:
    I'd like to give him a try, since he's currently champed at LVL 275.  Can you recommend a good team for him?
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    mexus said:
    mexus said:
    I'd like to give him a try, since he's currently champed at LVL 275.  Can you recommend a good team for him?
    Vulture and Gamora. :)
    Once you get Vulture flapping you can use Sandman (green) for gooood team damage + stun and Gamora for double stun = stunned opponent team until they die.
    Tried it against the only non Medusa/Grocket team I could find in the sim (Xpool, C4rol and Bl4de).  It likely would have worked much better had I not been stuck on 5 black.  I did manage a couple of Sandman's Greens, but I like Vulture's green better...if he can get airborne, anyway.  Gamora took about 10K damage, while Sandman and Vulture each lost about 8K.  That was *greatly* increased the last couple of turns, when their Blade was the only one left.  Red started dropping from the sky to trigger his Bloodlust, and a Tools of the Trade did a LOT of damage.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    did a mini hoard pull yesterday. 25 lt and 500 cp worth of latest. got 2 bonus 4* and one bonus 5*. also had a bonus 4* from a sakaar arena token earlier this week. pulling a couple a day probably isn't going to result in seeing much on that front.