7days event

2»

Comments

• TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Orion said:
    TheDobot said:
    The double progression rewards are nice, having to play optimally for 7 nights in a row is taxing.  
    That's the nice thing about CL9. You can start the sub the next morning and grind an hour early, but as long as you do 7 clears each day you'll finish T50 and get a 4* from placement.
    I agree 100%, unfortunately, Just over half my 4* are champed and I have all the 5*, but not lvl or covered well.  So when I play sl9, although I can do it(...well that 5 star node is tough), it takes a lot more thought and time into the matches, so sl9 take a lot more time for me than sl8.  Im close but not sl9 ready yet.

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Not sure if it's The Hulk or some other event which has this, but I'm sure that some of the Dark Avengers nodes have the description "Keep going!" - in other worlds "we couldn't be bothered to make up a story for why you're fighting these guys again but you gotta do it anyway because reasons". It straight-up sucks, there's no two ways about it.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    Sooner or later they will though. Sooner or later. Only so long you can keep fighting the Dark Avengers before its one fight too many. I've been playing this game close to 3 years now and its starting to bug me now. It will keep increasing to the point when I will just stop playing one day. No one can tolerate repetition forever. 
    "Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same thing... over and over again expecting... it to change."

- Vaas, Far Cry 3 (Language cleaned for not breaking forum rules)