Best Stunner?

Options
2»

Comments

• bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It will also depend on who your other characters are:

If you have Coulson, Hood, Flaptain or C4rol, 3DD stun at five covers can hit multiple times and will give you Blue AP back if you match it

St4rlord can reduce both Gamora's and Iceman's stuns to 4 AP which is crazy cheap

and of course, get those blue AP generators and you're in for a good time!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Iceman best 1 character stun.

Peggy best 2 character stun.

Gamora is a good negotiation.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think IM40 is the best stunner in the game. Sure, he stuns himself, but for 12 Red AP, 12 Blue AP, 9 Green AP, and 3 Purple AP... that's a pretty good stun.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I think IM40 is the best stunner in the game. Sure, he stuns himself, but for 12 Red AP, 12 Blue AP, 9 Green AP, and 3 Purple AP... that's a pretty good stun.
    He's just so great with Peggy... If you can get his yellow started, that is...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    Dormammu said:
    I've been running the two of them this week, since she's boosted, and good lord, so much frustration with either not getting yellow, or a cascade or something taking out 2-3 of his countdowns. It works rather more often than not, but it's so frustrating when he lays them down, and then after my move, the board ends up with a match-4 pointing at two of them.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    Dormammu said:
    I've been running the two of them this week, since she's boosted, and good lord, so much frustration with either not getting yellow, or a cascade or something taking out 2-3 of his countdowns. It works rather more often than not, but it's so frustrating when he lays them down, and then after my move, the board ends up with a match-4 pointing at two of them.
    I'm definitely running them in Sim and this is completely crazy-making. Thieves event I was running her, Je4n, and Vulture bc I have Je4n champed. Vulture is much less aggravating, not having to survive the countdowns, but black becomes next to impossible to get playing him -- so it's always something.

But when IM40 and boosted Peggy hits, it's all over very quickly. And that's so very nice.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,502 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    Yepyep said:
    Dormammu said:
    I'm definitely running them in Sim and this is completely crazy-making. Thieves event I was running her, Je4n, and Vulture bc I have Je4n champed. Vulture is much less aggravating, not having to survive the countdowns, but black becomes next to impossible to get playing him -- so it's always something.

But when IM40 and boosted Peggy hits, it's all over very quickly. And that's so very nice.

IM40 and Goddess Thor are a classic combo and are great when boosted.  You will frequently get enough blue for two Power Surges, and enough red for at least one smite.  I will go "Click, Click, Boom"

Anyway, I'll add my $.02 - Gamora is good enough with 5* Daredevil to user her unboosted.  It gives you stuns on blue and purple with additional stuff on each (and generating special tiles every time you stun, and doing extra damage to the stunned people.)  I ran the two of them (usually with Strange) for the past PVE he was boosted in.