What's your GladiaThor hoard look like?

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    111 LT,  2316 CP, and 2.4M iso.

Been saving for 5 months, since I pulled for Thanos/BP/Hawkeye.

I'm pretty much decided to pull now with DD in the mix, as I'm running out of patience with the game and don't think I can wait another 6 weeks. Here's hoping the next 5* isn't OP.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    35 pulls
    2/2/0 Thor

stopped because i fully covered DD
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled 7 and got enough to roster Thor, which is good enough for me right now.  Also got a 14th DD.  Looks like much of the rest of them month will be spent champing DD (1st 5* champ) followed immediately by Thanos (who get's a 14th on the 28th when Gamora champ rewards get updated).  Exciting stuff.  Full hoard mode engaged until at least DD leaves Latest.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Don't have one. Blew my hoard for Gambit/Parker/DD. No regrets, as they are all covered now, with 2 champ levels on DD.

Once I save up enough CP to buy out a convenient 5* HfH cover, I'll be back to pulling Classics. I have a bunch close to completion, especially with the impending 5* rewards from 4* champs.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    6 Tacos, 10 cp, 3000 HP, 230000 iso.  Me hoard good?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I pulled my hoard and it was glorious!!!  I got 10 DD covers taking him to 460, I finished Gambit (waiting on 1traded cover) I got a bonus hero of Phoenix so she is finally 13 covers and got 5 Thor covers. My nightcrawler is now 3,3,5.

my only disappointment is my Rogue is now 2,5,5 and I have 3 covers now dying on the vine. 2 yellow 1 red.  I dumped my iso stash into Gambit like I should and will probably sell those 3 4* covers as I won’t be able to ge the iso for both.  Well back to hoarding for 6 weeks till the next 5* comes out!!!  Good luck all!!!
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    I guess I ended up with about 215 pulls and it went pretty well. I only had one yellow DD cover when I started.

5s-Thor-1/5/5-waiting on 1 yellow to be exchanged
         Gambit-3/0/4- not as good as I was hoping but ok
         DD-1/4/5-gotta finish him quick
         2-Black Bolt bonus covers taking him to 1/3/2 with 2 more on the way from Medusa
         All of these are at their max level

4s-Champed-Rogue-275
                         -Carnage-272
                         -Lock Jaw-275
                         -Thing-275
                         And a lot of champ levels

I think my pull rate was 12-13% so I'm happy it with and I have some time to finish them
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    those on the fence about DD shouldn't be. he is awesome.
    great teammate for thano5 and will save you soooo many health packs, he has replaced panther as my second and in sim panther DD and thano5 is crazy fast.
    My goal is to get DD high enough that he tanks purple for thanos 
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Started with 1 yellow DD as well with zero gambit.  

Was able to champ the last three 4*, so now they are all champed except the new hulk.  That gave me an additional 25 or so LT and several hundred more cp.  

Downside was i only got 9 bonus hero pulls from all those 4*.  Upside was i got 39 5*, and 4, count'em 4, BH 5*.  Got DD up to 452, Thor up to 451, and two swaps needed to get gambit to 450, with that 13th coming from one of the last few pulls.  Was sweating it for the last several minutes of pulling.  Also good news that the BH got my Black Bolt up to 11/13, with covers coming from resupply and newly announced 5*  rewards from my level 313 medusa, so he will get champed soon as well.

Also went up from level 123 to 126, so that extra iso really helped
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Well I pulled well. 453 dd 451 gambit and Thor waiting some swaps to hit 451. From champ rewards I've still got 15 ll tokens and 990 cp (was down to 800). All the latests except rogue are champed now and I've got about ~30 four star covers dying might champ thing since he's a double reward. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't have gone any better.  Pulled 3 Thor to get him to 1/1/1 and 10 freakin Gambits to bring him to level 458.  And that was with only 70 pulls or so, over 20%.  I want to try to finish Daredevil, but he only has 7 covers.

On the 4* side, I got the Rogue red to finish my 5/2/5 Rogue and save the 2 covers that were dying on the vine.  Got enough Nightcrawler covers to finish the Shield Training and get the Hulk cover from it.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Cracked open the full hoard...said F it lol =)

Got GladiaThor to 1/0/2 (from 0), DD to 3/4/1 (from 1/1/1), and Gambit to 2/0/1 (from 1/0/0).

I also got a large number of champ levels.  Also managed to get a few 4*s to 13 covers.  Only "wasted" 1 14th cover each for Yondu and Sandman, so I'm not terribly broken up by that.

So, yay, all-in-all a decent haul for me.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    I've been waiting for Thor to enter the Latest batch,
    This way I have almost zero chance of getting a 5 Dupe, as my Daredevil is at 3 5 4, so pulling that many I'd think I would get either a Yellow or Purple.
    No Thor covers and one Gambit cover, so also very little chance of wasted covers.
    Yes, I know of the CS Swap, but I'd rather not leave it tto hat.

Also, now that Nightcrawler can be made a Favorite, I'm hoping to get one or two bonus covers (along with normal pulls) to work towards the Level 209 requirement (mine is currently 1 3 2)

• elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Opened 280 tokens got 16 covers for Gambit 10 for thor and 10 for DD plus 2 bonus. Gambit has 4 dupes hopefully CS will swap one of them and DD has one dupe. Now I have a fully covered 5pidey and soon Gambit should I champion them or not
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy with my hoard. Started with 203 pulls, so I think I did around 220 today after champ rewards.

Started with no covers. Ended with 11 DD (one was a BH), 12 Gambit, and 14 Thor.

Solid rate, and plenty of time to get the last two DD covers.
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    1.2 million iso, 134 LT and 3100 cp. Wondering if i should continue, see what the next 5* is, and if its worth waiting for.  Some say DD is real good,  but i am not 100% convinced yet.
    He’s like prenerf oml. Until half health of course but that’s when he gets nasty
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    1.2 million iso, 134 LT and 3100 cp. Wondering if i should continue, see what the next 5* is, and if its worth waiting for.  Some say DD is real good,  but i am not 100% convinced yet.
    He’s like prenerf oml. Until half health of course but that’s when he gets nasty
    Yes, that is when it gets fun. Got him to 452 and thor to 451, running them with thanos gets crazy, quickly.
  • RunningMan
    RunningMan Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    3.3M iso
    223 LTs
    6300 CP

Been hoarding since Strange left.
    Pulled my hoard.  Started with 224 LTs, and ~6300 CP.

Only had to use 223 LTs to fully cover the 3 latest 5*s.
    Pulled 46x 5*s (DD 7/5/5, Gambit 3/5/5, Thor 3/7/6) with only a single bonus 5 (Bolt black), for a 20.63% pull rate.  Gambit was lagging behind DD and Thor by a bunch until the very end.

After applying champ levels to my 4*s (haven't champed my 5*s yet), my new hoard starts at:
      - 9 LT
      - 6414 CP

*edited to correct number of DD covers and %
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    3.3M iso
    223 LTs
    6300 CP

Been hoarding since Strange left.
    Pulled my hoard.  Started with 224 LTs, and ~6300 CP.

Only had to use 223 LTs to fully cover the 3 latest 5*s.
    Pulled 46x 5*s (DD 7/5/5, Gambit 3/5/5, Thor 3/7/6) with only a single bonus 5 (Bolt black), for a 20.63% pull rate.  Gambit was lagging behind DD and Thor by a bunch until the very end.

After applying champ levels to my 4*s (haven't champed my 5*s yet), my new hoard starts at:
      - 9 LT
      - 6414 CP

*edited to correct number of DD covers and %
    So envious of you I opened 280 tokens and didnt manage to fully cover one if CS swap my covers then only gambit will be fully covered 
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Apologies for asking a basic question - if I pulled my hoard and ended up with, say, an 8/7/3 Daredevil and a 3/3/3 Gambit, would CS swap the excess Daredevil covers for the Gambits I'd still need? Or can you only get swaps to different colors of the same character?