What's your GladiaThor hoard look like?

Dartmaster01
Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
Just wondering what kind of stash everyone is sitting on since he's close to being added.

My stash:

Iso- 3.1 million
Cp-2k
LT-135

I spent 2.5k cp during the classics mess-up, so it should have been better. But right around 200 pulls for me. Chime in if you have a hoard you're proud of. And good luck on your pulls, may RNGesus be with you.

Comments

• Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    195 latest tokens and 1600 cp. burnt my cp on mes amis and fan faves but finished my bolt then. I've got 1.1 million ISO but 22 max champed threes I'll likely sell so I can champ the three fives and the five latest fours I don't have champed. 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    1,100 CP and 53 LL. But I'm actually waiting for the LL's to be Gambit, Thor, and *unknown*.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i blew my hoard going for gambit. back up to 22 Lt, 859 cp and 250 iso (just dumped 370K into champing lockjaw, blah...)
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    No iso, 3.8k CP, 200 LT
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    About 600k ISO , 340 CP and 1 LT...
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    1.2 million iso, 134 LT and 3100 cp. Wondering if i should continue, see what the next 5* is, and if its worth waiting for.  Some say DD is real good,  but i am not 100% convinced yet.
  • Dartmaster01
    1.2 million iso, 134 LT and 3100 cp. Wondering if i should continue, see what the next 5* is, and if its worth waiting for.  Some say DD is real good,  but i am not 100% convinced yet.
    I was thinking the same thing. But I have 5Thanos champed and DD looks like a good team mate for him. I may wait and see who the next 5 is, it just depends how itchy I get to pull.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I was thinking the same thing. But I have 5Thanos champed and DD looks like a good team mate for him. I may wait and see who the next 5 is, it just depends how itchy I get to pull.
    Is that a true heal for DD?  I have thanos as well, so i really need to look at the 450 numbers on DD, see if it makes sense
  • Dartmaster01
    I think it is true heal and there is a pretty good review of him on his character page. It's what got me second-guessing skipping him.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 100k iso, 59 LT and 1700 CP. i started hoarding on 7 oct for gladiathor. 
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    No happyThor hoard here, been pulling to progress on the latests, but I always love hearing about hoards. Congrats to all and enjoy your pulls.
    i usually don’t hoard, but i had little luck with DD (1 purple) and spidey (2 blue 2 red), so i thought i might as well wait until thor and hulk are in.

i assumed that hulk would be 5* and i could pull 3 new heroes... but well DD is great too if i can champ him. 
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    2.2m iso 138LT 3060cp been saving for a year. FIrst spent more than 2k of cp on 5pidey now hoping that i will get all of the three fully covered and have 4 max covered 5*
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I blew my hoard after Ock left. I’m back up to 25 LTs and 500ish CP. I’ll probably pull some to try and get a Thor rostered at least for 5* nodes.  Would have been nice to have a reasonable chance at getting him free vs the god awful saakar vault. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    19 LTs and 624 CP.  ok it's not much, but I spent most of it on my 10 cover Gambit and to champ Spidey.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    I think it is true heal and there is a pretty good review of him on his character page. It's what got me second-guessing skipping him.
    It is true hel and a champed DD is really fun to play.  He works really well with stunners as his stun is purple and not blue.  Also he saves a ton of health packs.  As a third to pull with DD, Gambit, Thor is a fairly good set of 5* to pull from.

oh I have 40 LT and 1800is CP waiting for Thor to enter.  This is what I have been able to save since Gambit enter tokens.
  • RunningMan
    RunningMan Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    3.3M iso
    223 LTs
    6300 CP

Been hoarding since Strange left.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    600k iso, 155 LTs and 5200cp. 

Will probably pull enough LTs to get a single cover of Thor for pve essential (and hopefully a cover to finish DD along the way) then continue to hoard until DD and Gambit rotates out. This way I get a chance to build up more pulls/iso to cover 3 more 5*s 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    2000 CP and 68 Latest tokens. Not too shabby, considering I burned all my tokens trying to get Doc Ock when Rogue was introduced (to unlock the fivestar nodes in the release PvE - gave me a top 20 finish in SCL 9), and all my CP when the Mes Amis store was bugged with a 25% fivestar pull rate. I Think I will be able to get 300 pulls together Before Daredevil leaves the token pool.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    16 LTs and almost 500 cp.  I'm only looking to get 1 cover at this time, then I'll go back to hoarding. (The ISO shortage is real)
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am on the hoard train as well. 204 LT, 1310 CP but not enough iso to feel confident about it (~300k :() . So i will pull slowly during the next couple of weeks as I'd rather not sell the maxed 3* (not that many of them anyway - maybe 4-5 i can sell - enough to champion 1 5* at best). I just hope for the best ;)