Why is the required plainswalker not in the vault

Options
2»

Comments

• luckyvulpi
    luckyvulpi Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well sorry for expecting anything other than silence when brigby promises to bring something up to Oktagom.  Clearly in this world filled with different people with different thoughts, every differing concern should all be treated as if it's from the same source and all concerns from that source should be ignored for being too hard to please.

It's not like there's a person with authority out there picking out specific concerns and elevating it above the rest by promising to draw attention to it.  That one guy who wanted Baral to stay Op and that polled message 50+ people voted on that Brigby promised to bring up to Oktagon...  Those both really are on the same level and they both equally should be ignored.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the inconvenience, however as can be observed, the development team was unable to add Elspeth into the Vault for this run of Hour of Devastation.

Having said that though, Samut is currently scheduled to be available in the Vault, during her next run of Hour of Devastation.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the inconvenience, however as can be observed, the development team was unable to add Elspeth into the Vault for this run of Hour of Devastation.

Having said that though, Samut is currently scheduled to be available in the Vault, during her next run of Hour of Devastation.
    @Brigby when is next Samut HoD?? I hope it isnt this weekend....this one should be L3 ,right??? If i misunderstand, please correct me
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    L3 was an AKH event.. they are running the HOU event.  L3 was after G3 and N3 and the event was called Trial of Strength.  The Samut/Elspeth one is Hour of Devastation.
  • fiirst
    fiirst Posts: 438 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    babar3355 said:
    L3 was an AKH event.. they are running the HOU event.  L3 was after G3 and N3 and the event was called Trial of Strength.  The Samut/Elspeth one is Hour of Devastation.
    oh! my bad...