Complete these teams!

Options
2»

Comments

• DieMyDarling
    DieMyDarling Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have been using almost exclusively Carol+Coulson+Gamora, but I'll have to see how well it works to put Cloak & Dagger in her slot instead.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I will keep 5's out of here since they make many of the teams obsolete so I will stick to interesting 4 and 3's.  

Carnage + Medusa + Lockjaw - He needs a good set of partners I think this will work well I might put Yundu in place of Medusa but Lockjaw needs tiles to work Carnage is the best at producing them and Medusa heals while Lockjaw gets rolling

4Gamora + 4Grocket + whoever - lets be honest these two are about all you need most of the time but lets say Dr Strage or somebody who can benefit from the attack tiles right off the bat 

Peggy + IM40 + The Hood - lets just be a total a-hole and make it very dififcult for the opponent to cast anything

Riri + IM40 + Quicksilver - double dip on blue, now the green from IM40 will have a good use, possible winfinite

Thoress + IM40 + Chulk or Lockjaw both great charged tile generators, I would go with Chulk because you have a use for his green

Carol + Coulson + Starlord or Hawkguy cant go wrong with either one 

Carol + Gambit + do we need a third here?

Rhulk + Switch + <blank> Vulture, lets really get the green rolling

Rogue + 3Cage + I would prefer 4Cage to 3 but Iron Fist would fill this team out well or Invisible woman, get some board control, even more defense and an outlet for green if you want to spare Rogue some damage

3Falcon + Wasp + Cloak and Dagger more tiles to buff and start spamming Wasps black, or switch to yellow for and start buffing tiles
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just realized I never answered my own question. Here goes my shot.

Carnage + Medusa + Mr. Fantastic = This team has never failed me on offense. It's scary on defense, too.

4Gamora + 4Rocket + 3Fist = Medusa's the obvious choice, but Fist makes a good stand-in and he can fuel Gamora's black quicker than Medusa.

Peggy + IM40 + Moon Knight = Fast, efficient, and reliable.

Riri + IM40 + Ragnarok = winfinite RAGFINITY

Thoress + IM40 + Rhulk = I needed someone with black/green/purple. Close enough.

4Carol + Coulson + Cloak & Dagger = Crazy effective against wave nodes.

4Carol + 3Gambit + NA = Gambit's nerf made this duo worthless.

Rhulk + Switch + 4Rocket = His attack tiles will help you whittle enemies down a bit quicker so red hulk can drop the bomb.

Rogue + 3cage Vulture + Prof X = Just try it, you'll like it.

3Falcon + Wasp + 4Carol = Sick synergy
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Carnage, medusa 3 on her purple, Mordo 3-5-5, this hits like a truck. 
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Peggy + Vulture + Rogue

Riri + Vulture + C&D

I swapped in Vulture because he's kind of rendered IM40 obsolete for me....but above 2 teams have blend very well together.  
  • cameronsch
    cameronsch Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    4* Gamora, 4* R&G and C&D