Reality Gem Season Updates (11/14/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Here are the upcoming updates and news for the Reality Gem Season:
  • No character updates this season.
  • Nightcrawler (Classic) will become a Latest 4-Star, and Mordo (Master of the Mystic Arts) will become a Vintage 4-Star
  • Please Note: This Versus Season's pack changes will be updated on Wednesday afternoon, before reverting back to the usual Thursday mornings for the following Versus Seasons.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    So no changes to the WIN PVP system? Or more details later? 
    As of right now, I do not have any updated information available to communicate to players.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok. Thank You. I know a lot of people are wanting to know about the 40 per PVP, 74 for SIM and CP removal from prog if this will be exactly the same.  
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

Here are the upcoming updates and news for the Reality Gem Season:
    • No character updates this season.
    Always a bummer. @Brigby, when no character updates are planned for a season is it because the devs are too busy with something else? Is there something exciting on the horizon, or can you not say?
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Very disappointing that no changes were planned or any issues at least addressed. Character updates keep the game fresh. 
    Would be good to at least hear thoughts on current Gambit and PvP wins frustrations.
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sounds like somebody(s) phoned it in this season.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No character updates....super disappointing. Incredibly disappointing honestly 
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's a good move.  Do nothing for a season so people think Gambat is safe and they rush-build a 005 with CP.  Then drop the nerf hammer during the holidays on a friday while saying "on holiday until 2018."
  • larzilla
    larzilla Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Very disappointed, but they did me a favor.  No more scheduled grinding for me just casual play until they fix.  No more vip nothing.
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No fixes to report yet.  I guess I'll have to wait a day or two to see if I need to voice displeasure again.  Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hopefully they're just busy with Christmas events and updating SCLs, honestly people complaining about literally nothing now is cray cray.

• Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Very disappointed there are no reworks. There is no nothing really. @Brigby I do not envy your position. I appreciate your situation and am disappointed recently by the support you receive and by in turn the information that is passed through to us here.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    WOW.....nothing?! Really......
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Enjoy the season of "You are Gambit or you are the target"
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So that means 16w/10cp/PVP for me this season and enough.