Classic Rotation In 5star essential PVE

2»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. When it comes to Star-Lord (Awesome Mix Volume 2) being the Classic Essential again, that was unfortunately an oversight that they were unable to correct in time. Having said that though, they are evaluating it to see if there is any way they can address it when Classic Essentials return again.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. When it comes to Star-Lord (Awesome Mix Volume 2) being the Classic Essential again, that was unfortunately an oversight that they were unable to correct in time. Having said that though, they are evaluating it to see if there is any way they can address it when Classic Essentials return again.
    "when Classic Essentials return again"  There in lies the problem.  Unless they have a time machine, there's no good way to fix this if you stick to your current rotation.  The only way to 'fix' it is to just make sure the other 5* classics get focused first and SL isn't featured again until some in the 3rd cycle, which I haven't done the math but I believe that would be over a year out....probably quite a bit more...
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd be happy if they just told us the rotation schedule for the classic 5*.  Then I can plan my cp pulls accordingly
  • Hotnfresh
    Hotnfresh Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Offer Black Bolt. Should have kicked off the HfH store with him anyways.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Is there a classic 5* essential rotation? Or was it is just RNG and it happens to land on starlord again? 
    If there is a rotation schedule, can this be made public?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pongie said:
    Is there a classic 5* essential rotation? Or was it is just RNG and it happens to land on starlord again? 
    If there is a rotation schedule, can this be made public?
    Right beside the publicly announced 2*, 3*, and 4* required char rotations,  no doubt