Predictions/hopes for character rebalances?

Options
13»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    None will be done 
  • Forbush
    Forbush Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    All the Punisher needs is a targetable green and boost to his black and he'd be great.

I'm not too fond that he's a special tile creator, yet he constantly destroys his own tiles.. Punisher may be destructive but he's not stupid. Making Green targetable would help but I would prefer it to be similar to Beasts green where it avoids destroying friendly special tiles.
    "Chaos creates an opening" is a neat line, but it doesn't really fit the Punisher.  Frank is a trained, methodical killer, not an agent of chaos.  Though being able to target tiles would mean a significant bump in cost to compare with other similar abilities - I agree that a board shake more like Beast's or R&G's green would be just right.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    Borstock said:
    2*  Make the Moonstone Purple a tile you can select.

3*  Give Captain Marvel the 2* CM powers
          Make Punisher's Green targeted
          Make R&G's Green targeted

4*  I would take away R&G's initial tile drop and have them add one to the board each turn instead. Something where the damage comes close to evening out over time, but where you can't just match dmg someone to death in a couple of turns.
         Give 4* Wolverine a slow auto-heal in addition to his Yellow CD heal

That's probably all I would do, honestly.
    Don't. Touch. Rocket and Groot.
    Don't! Give! Them! IDEAS!

What you wrote about Rocket & Groot is hereby invalid. It didn't happen.
    Funniest part about his post is he wanted to nerf Grocket but leave the Gambattery untouched.  Grocket's high damage is the only reliable way I have found to maybe beat a low health Gambit (other than another Gambattery team) and he wants to take that away while leaving Gambroken alone.
    I only recently came over to the side of wanting Gambat changed, but I'd honestly prefer a better counter than quick match DMG. That's the dumbest way to down a character IMO. You should have to fire powers to win.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is how I would rebalance my 3* version.

Black: Reduce CD to 1. Increase the attack tile damage. It should do more than IF's free passive attack tile. Or keep it 3 turns but each time the CD goes off, he creates double the amount of attacks tiles from the last time the CD went off.

Green: He fires multiple shots than a big bazooka but it only makes a big hole.. those multiple shots can hit a bunch of random tiles or destroy social tiles. The bazooka can still blow a big hole but keep your special tiles (like 3* SL's green). I would be fine with no base damage as long as you keep the special tiles, as that's the point of his character.

Red: Keep as is, except if the ability does not autokill the character that got shot, then the bullet is lodged, Punisher creates a 5-turn CD targeting the enemy, if the enemy falls below 40% while the CD is still active then the enemy is downed due to bleeding to death.
  • Keirain1982
    Keirain1982 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Personally, I think they need to rejig the 3* and 4* Wolverine's yellow. A four star Wolvie should be able to heal automatically, while Patch could put out a countdown tile that maybe gets fortified at 5 levels. Yes, the countdown tile deals damage, but wouldn't people rather heal? I don't mind black as it is if you play it right, but maybe green could do higher base damage. The guys got claws that can cut through anything for tinykitty's sake. :(
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4* Wolvie yellow makes no sense whatsoever, especially the if matched damage element to it, Wolverine is going to skewer you whether he is injured or not! To be fair, when champed and boosted the healing you get from yellow is good but it makes no sense for it to be countdown based when all other versions have passive healing. If you were going to improve it then I would have it that if the countdown is matched by the other team then Wolverine immediately gets the healing boost - sort of like he is attacked and so his healing power kicks in faster like an adrenaline rush.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hoping for a 5* Gambit buff before I pull my hoard.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Tile Toppler
    Options
    4* Sandman - It still bothers me that his Boss version was so good in the Sinister Six event and his in game version is so bad (exact opposite for Vulture). If more of the aspects that made his Boss version such a pain to deal with where incorporated into his garden variety version that would be very nice.
    Somehow I have been cursed with preferential Sandman draw rates.

My Sandman is now at 287.  This is despite my selling a handful of his covers when he was ?/?/5 and I had no interest in champing him above others.

My top 4* are
    295 Captain Marvel, 290 Coulson, 288 Fist and 287 Riri.

How on earth have I pulled so many covers for a character I have literally used only when he is an essential!?