Overheard at a D3 and Demiurge Meeting

2»

Comments

• Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Tony Foot said:
    No the second flag was from me, it was mistakenly left on from me mucking about seeing if I could see the names of who flagged. When I noticed it was left on I removed it.

Well I am back at two flags again! haha
    I recognize one as a serial flagger. Seriously, if everything offends that person maybe they should find somewhere else to go that fits more in line with their definition of how a Forum should be.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    TBH I am disappointed.  I was hoping others would continue the story. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Suggested Fix:
    Instead of disabling purple and red powers, "Being a master thief, Gambit hoards the red and purple AP for himself, increasing the cost of his teammate's powers in these colors by 5."  That way he still builds up the AP for his powers, but you can choose to use teammate's red and purple if you want, it's just going to be more expensive.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe the flags are an attempt to get it actually read by Brigby or devs.  Maybe we should all flag it.. lol jk.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    TBH I am disappointed.  I was hoping others would continue the story. 

Me too! Well I was thinking about doing a weekly Meeting post so maybe others will join in
  • Magere
    Magere Posts: 50 Match Maker
    You could always cap it a-la C&D, and at x number of either of those colored tiles on board, halt production. 

Or you could make it active, and give it a countdown, or reccouring tile.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    "Yes we do! I just champed OBW". 

Almost made me spit out my drink. Very sad and unfortunate, but their lack of insight into some of the nuances of their own game is quite unsettling. I'm still on the fence about these XP changes. They implied that they put quite a bit of work into understanding how to change it so that you leveled up at the same rate, but to truly gauge that youneed an active champ farm at all tiers of play, and you need to be playing on a daily basis almost. Highly doubtful IMO at least.                                                             
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Meeting to discuss launch of Hulk gladiator new character

Director: So, we have a new Hulk coming out to synergize with the new movie he is in, what Hulk-tastic events do we have planned?

Developer: Well, you know we just released a new Thor and we have this thing called Lightning rounds which we used to celebrate that. So, we’re doing the same thing with Hulk.

Director: Ah! So Hulk has lightning powers now?

Developer: No, no, no, he still has…uhm…Hulk powers, the lightning bit relates to Thor!

Director: But we aren’t releasing another Thor…are we?

Developer: No Sir! This is Hulk! Anyway, this event is just like the Gladiator battle in the movie, see?

Director: So, you get to battle Hulk one on one? Like that Crash thing you guys do?

Developer: Uhm…no, you battle random enemy teams 3 on 3 but this time there are like, only 20 people instead playing in one group instead of the usual amount!

Director: That doesn’t sound like anything to do with Hulk. Oh well, did you at least play test this?

Developer: Of course! We had 2 runs of Thor, the first time the players really enjoyed all the prizes they got for less effort, so we made sure second time around to change that and make them work hard!

Director: Excellent, just like a gladiator! I’m starting to see the tie-in now!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:

Director: That doesn’t sound like anything to do with Hulk. Oh well, did you at least play test this?

Developer: Of course! We had 2 runs of Thor, the first time the players really enjoyed all the prizes they got for less effort, so we made sure second time around to change that and make them work hard!

LMAO - that basically sums everything up!

• Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:

LMAO - that basically sums everything up!

Don’t you mean ‘Prisoners with jobs’?