How is this possible?

2»

Comments

• TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    tiomono said:
    Report in game and move on if you suspect cheating. The forums is not a place for witch hunts and calling people out.
    Why would I report them if it's a legitimate roster? I'm asking how it's possible. I'm sure whales get benefits from CS so I'm curious HOW this is possible. 

I report cheaters that are like.. 40 characters, 2 5* that are 550 while their 4* and 3* are all under 13 covers.

This isn't a witch hunt as you phrased it. It's me being curious if it's legit or not. 
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    I believe you can swap for Classics  if all three Latest are at 550. 
  • meekersX
    meekersX Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    tiomono said:
    Report in game and move on if you suspect cheating. The forums is not a place for witch hunts and calling people out.
    Eh, given the lack of response to reports and lack of transparency overall, I think people can be excused for raising the issue here.
  • TheZeusBear
    FokaiHI said:
    I believe you can swap for Classics  if all three Latest are at 550. 
    Last I checked, they don't have all 3 at 550. 
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Based on how much they spent , they could have sold simply been gifted them. The mega whales are treated a whole lot different than us cattle class. 
  • TheZeusBear
    That's very true and very possible. I'm still fairly new to the game and still getting the ins and outs of people's rosters so I don't know if this is the first time it's happened with a person or it's common occurrence for whales. 

I'd just like for someone to clarify and give me a definite answer if someone actually knows. 

I don't think they'd gift that many 5*, to be honest, but I can't speak for D3.