The End Game

2»

Comments

• thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    I hope they consider doing something like the gauntlet that is end game content that you can do like once a week that gave out amazing rewards but required a certain roster level and shield rank to even enter.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hope they consider doing something like the gauntlet that is end game content that you can do like once a week that gave out amazing rewards but required a certain roster level and shield rank to even enter.

Yeah, sweet rewards behind gated content is definitely what everyone is clamoring for.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Tile Toppler

I feel like I've reached end game (if not finished the game).

And how do you feel about that?
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor

Yeah, sweet rewards behind gated content is definitely what everyone is clamoring for.
    Yeah you're right they should just give it to us....

geezz

That's standard end game progression. It shouldn't be a problem if you are actually end game and have worked your way up. If you just started and whaled out a couple 5's or just want to jump start from 4 to end game progression sorry.

• Keirain1982
    Keirain1982 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    As a Marvel fan (albeit not spending money on comics), I just enjoy seeing new characters come out and seeing what they can do. Some I agree with, some not. Some get buffed, some get nerfed, some both! I like reading what their powers do and I like reading the short descriptions of their back stories.
    When they come around, I enjoy doing new PVE events and seeing what the stories (if applicable) are.
    I like chasing new characters and seeing how powerful my existing characters can become when levelling them up.
    So with all that in mind, and like many others on this thread, I'd say I don't have an end game. But I will be sad when it all comes to an end :(