Example 4747366 for change. Only 38 more wins to go.

nyck1118
nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Only 38 more wins to get all the things I should have earned already. Remember how you did a study and wanted to reduce play time?. Well now users need to play on average 75-80 (55 pve matches @ 5x a node and then ~20 pvp ) matches a day JUST to hit progression items. 

That doesn't included if you want to compete and you will need to play more. I REALLY hope you guys are listening and understand the diminishing returns value this has caused. I've completely abandoned PvP event progression cause I simply don't have enough time to dedicate to 40+ matches per PvP.

Comments

• brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    On the flipside you're getting a lot more Iso for the additional matches along with the occasional 2* cover, and if you're anything like me you're now spending next to zero HP on PvP.

Also gotta remember that CP gains have actually increased a bit in PvE. 3 more CP available everyday from the essential 5* node in addition to what we had available daily before. EotS has well over 100CP available, nothing to scoff at.

I can see how it stinks for players that had found their groove in PvP, but it seems like they are trying to balance things out across varying play styles.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm at 450 wins and at 7000 points overall.

In the simulator I'm at about 100 wins and 1800 points. 

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    brisashi said:
    On the flipside you're getting a lot more Iso for the additional matches along with the occasional 2* cover
    If you wanted to play this many matches for ISO in the old system you could have. Nothing prevented it. 
  • nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Zalasta said:
    smkspy said:
    Oh hey, another thread complaining about PvP win totals, I totally haven't seen one of these pop up every ten minutes.

My empathy is quickly turning to apathy over the subject.

Maybe there's a reason these threads keep popping up over and over. Hopefully someone on the dev side is taking notice and significantly adjusts this new format so you're no longer conflicted.
    Exactly why I felt the need to post this. I don't feel like usually piling on a subject that is all over the forum. But I felt it important to make sure they see the volume of grief. Not have it lost in the echos of 100s of others. 

As far as resource gains. It's more time gained and less resources for me. I'm losing out on a 3 and 4 cover, 2k iso and 50 or so CP because I don't have the time to dedicate to more matches

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    FInished my simulator in like 5 days.  Not saying that makes it better. If anything it highlights the imbalance. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zalasta said:
    Maybe there's a reason these threads keep popping up over and over.
    It’s called an echo chamber.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zalasta said:
    Maybe there's a reason these threads keep popping up over and over.
    It’s called an echo chamber.
    It is because people at very upset over this fact and understand what will happen if things are not tweaked for next season. If they wait too long, it will be too late. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. There are already threads dedicated to discussing the current state of Versus Tournaments.

If you would like to discuss your opinions on the change, then please continue in this thread:
    Are the new PVP changes working as expected?

If you wish to discuss your Versus Tournament Season progress, and how far you've made it, the please continue in this thread: Half way Mark of the PVP season, how is it going for you?
This discussion has been closed.