Peggy or agent venom

Options
2»

Comments

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm pretty much at the same level as the OP and I still think Peggy is a much better character. AV' Military Might drains AP randomly and slows my own down badly. And it gets 14 or more AP in a color I can't use, it becomes a liability. A good board shake can help, but not an uncontrollable one that destroys my special titles, bombs, traps and prevents from firing the character's best power.

However, if you 14 covers for him and only 13 for Peggy, I think you should champ him. Even if, by pure luck, you earn another Peggy cover, you still have 13 days to earn all the ISO and I think that's managable.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'll be honest, I  have both champed and I use Agent Venom more often than Peggy.  I don't really know why.  Peggy is almost universally regarded as one of the best 4star characters out there but I just never seem to use her.  I use Venom fairly frequently, especially when paired with Cloak and Dagger to feed him.  Shoot, those two and Riri were my Balance of Power team and I did pretty good compared to what I usually do.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    No.

Always go with the covers.

Champ Venom first, then Peggy after.
    Agent Venom is very, very, very good.

Your 13 cover Peggy isn't going anywhere.
    I'm late to the party, but I have to agree with Bow, always go with covers with very very few exceptions.  AV isn't bad.  Going with Peggy over AV you're losing a level that will be harder to get with other means (and growing harder and harder as more characters are added) and not gaining much.  Peggy is better, but not so much better that a few weeks of slightly easier/better play is worth the trade off of losing the cover.