Options
2»

Comments

• Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CNash said:
    I say we demand a British Invasion! Captain Britain, Union Jack, Black Knight, Morgan Le Fay!
    Yes. All we've got are Peggy and Psylocke. And Peggy's representing the US!
    Isn't Blade British?
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Brooks_(Earth-616)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CNash said:
    I say we demand a British Invasion! Captain Britain, Union Jack, Black Knight, Morgan Le Fay!
    Isn't Blade British?

Not since he was played by Wesley Snipes, I Think. Could be wrong though.
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    CNash said:
    Isn't Blade British?

Not since he was played by Wesley Snipes, I Think. Could be wrong though.
    I mean in comics continuity (both main 616 and Ultimate).
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,843 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CNash said:
    And Pyslocke is now that very British of things: A ninja! Throw in Wolfsbane and Marvel/Miracleman. Also comic book version of Blade was originally born in London but I think got retconned as American in the film, so not sure what is canon now.
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If you count Excalibur affiliations then  we have Nightcrawler and Psylocke. It would be nice to see Captain Britain (Brian Braddock), Black Knight, Daytripper, Dazzler, Wolfsbane, and Shadowcat. Love the supernatural elements of the Excalibur comics, mixed with a wide variety of lesser known mutants.  
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ooh, Knights of Pendragon, please.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. Added line briefly detailing new character release.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hulk stats incoming?
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This update is bugged on IOS.  There's no update and it won't open, just swirls enlessly around.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This update is bugged on IOS.  There's no update and it won't open, just swirls enlessly around.

Exactly what I came on here to determine; many thanks! Any confirmation or further details...?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @BlackWidower and @Yepyep.

We haven't seen any other reports of this issue, so would you two mind making sure you have a stable internet connection, before trying again? Thanks!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just FYI, I have ios and it took a very long time for the intial load.  (Enough so the phone started to go to sleep when I left it alone).  So it might take a few minutes before the load % appears.  Eventually it worked, though.  Good luck!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New update message popped up on my main phone, with “okay” as only option, but no update in store. Deleted and reloaded and it works. My other phone (they are both iOS) had no new update message.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Just FYI, I have ios and it took a very long time for the intial load.  (Enough so the phone started to go to sleep when I left it alone).  So it might take a few minutes before the load % appears.  Eventually it worked, though.  Good luck!
    I let it load for over an hour

Brigby said:

We haven't seen any other reports of this issue, so would you two mind making sure you have a stable internet connection, before trying again? Thanks!
    It was working fine on Android.  Just IOS I faced this issue.  It was of COURSE, after making a purchase from Android, which I was absolutely sure to close down my Puzzle quest from my IOS devices first.  Suddenly, I just HAD to update on my IOS devices to the new update.

zodiac339 said:
    New update message popped up on my main phone, with “okay” as only option, but no update in store. Deleted and reloaded and it works. My other phone (they are both iOS) had no new update message.
    This is the only thing that worked.  Thanks Zodiac!
  • Adrock1020
    Adrock1020 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    turul said:
    @Brigby

Can the devs fix all Elektra bugs please the game is having since ages?

1) Enemies can make 1532 moves, shadow step tiles only proc after.

2) Ballet of Death tiles dont stack AP-gain wise.

3) Multiple ballet of death tiles proc as one big damage (strike or protect tiles triggered only once) (this was confirmed as intended behaviour but still...)
    I’m confused by this. Does anybody actually use Elektra? 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby  Does the Elektra change impact both versions, or just the 3* or 4*?  Thanks!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CNash said:
    Also, still waiting on Alpha Flight. And no, Wolverine doesn't count. Unless he gets an Alpha Flight variant.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:

I had a stable Internet connection. It would load (just spun and spun on "X% loading") so I deleted the app from the multitask and reloaded. It worked just fine at that point.

Im on iOS.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    CNash said:
    Also, still waiting on Alpha Flight. And no, Wolverine doesn't count. Unless he gets an Alpha Flight variant.
    PUCK!!!
  • Urcookin
    Urcookin Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The character we obviously need in a post-Dazzler world is Slapstick.

Slapstick is part of the new Spider-Man/Deadpool series.