Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R139 update

MPQ 139!

New Hulk Ragnarok character and events!

What's Changed:
  • Re-centered character tile images for Bullseye and Vision
  • Elektra's power Shadow Step no longer activates when Elektra is damaged by the enemy matching the last trap tile

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So are new character hints officially done?
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    broll said:
    We already know the next character (Main Event Hulk).
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby

Can the devs fix all Elektra bugs please the game is having since ages?

1) Enemies can make 1532 moves, shadow step tiles only proc after.

2) Ballet of Death tiles dont stack AP-gain wise.

3) Multiple ballet of death tiles proc as one big damage (strike or protect tiles triggered only once) (this was confirmed as intended behaviour but still...)
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:
    ...which translated into Olde English is an anagram for Dazzler.  Dazzler confirmed!

/sorry, someone had to...
    I'm waiting for the day Dazzler would actually be introduced, not because I want to play her, but because I want to see who's the next for the forum joke :smiley:
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:
    ...which translated into Olde English is an anagram for Dazzler.  Dazzler confirmed!

I'm waiting for the day Dazzler would actually be introduced, not because I want to play her, but because I want to see who's the next for the forum joke :smiley:
    We used to joke about Black Bolt... then he got introduced. Somehow we got stuck on Dazzler next. When she is introduced the joke will just shift to some other minor hero. I nominate Texas Twister.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:

We used to joke about Black Bolt... then he got introduced. Somehow we got stuck on Dazzler next. When she is introduced the joke will just shift to some other minor hero. I nominate Texas Twister.
    Don't even know who Texas Twister is. I would go with Negasonic Teenage Warhead. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    Quebbster said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:

Don't even know who Texas Twister is. I would go with Negasonic Teenage Warhead. 

• HobieCat76
    HobieCat76 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    Quebbster said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:

LOL!  The guy in the upper right:

I know this because I was a big WCA fan as a kid and still have all of their early issues.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:

Well that's obvious: 5-star Dazzler.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Someday, when they stop supporting this game, they'll release Dazzler as a 10* just to troll everybody.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    turul said:
    @Brigby

Can the devs fix all Elektra bugs please the game is having since ages?

1) Enemies can make 1532 moves, shadow step tiles only proc after.

2) Ballet of Death tiles dont stack AP-gain wise.

3) Multiple ballet of death tiles proc as one big damage (strike or protect tiles triggered only once) (this was confirmed as intended behaviour but still...)
    I fully endorse #1.

But #2 is what the text says, not a bug.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If we ever do get Dazzler I'm going to start a campaign for Goldballs.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:

Darkhawk. We must meme Darkhawk into the game.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The character we obviously need in a post-Dazzler world is Slapstick.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    ZootSax said:
    broll said:

Yay, then we could get a Rangers group affiliation!!!!! 

I would also like to see Captain Ultra for the hilariousness of battles vs Human Torch.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I say we demand a British Invasion! Captain Britain, Union Jack, Black Knight, Morgan Le Fay!
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I say we demand a British Invasion! Captain Britain, Union Jack, Black Knight, Morgan Le Fay!
    Yes. All we've got are Peggy and Psylocke. And Peggy's representing the US!