Baby Groot's disappearing act

2»

Comments

• Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    ammenell said:
    that attention for detail, wow...
    there are times vulture could go airborne and land as rulk and I'm not sure I'd realize... 
    Same here.  There have been a few times I’ve been playing against Mystique where she changed forms, and I thought, “OML is their team, I’ll leave him for last.  (Then 30 seconds later) Wait that’s not really OML.”
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just noticed that when you use 4* Rocket & Groot's green ability (Don't Push This Button), while the countdown tile is on the board, the Baby Groot disappears from Rocket's shoulder in the avatar image above the board. It makes sense, because he's running around behind the scenes with a giant bomb in his hands.
    I thought this was a nice little touch. Anyone else see this and I'm just a little slow? How about any other little Easter eggs?
    Same with 3* Grocket. When you use Blue, Rocket disappears to make start his "plan" then when the CDs resolve, he's back.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like how the opposing Thanos has the gems but I don't.
    The infinity gauntlet is on Thanos' left hand. From the player's POV, you're looking at Thanos' right hand when you're using him, and his left hand when he's your opponent.
    To my knowledge, they don't pay attention to stuff like that, characters are just mirrored for left and right, even if it means a left or right hand feature get swapped. As Blindman13 noted, 3* Thanos has no infinity gem'd gauntlet, while 5* does.
    You are absolutely wrong there. Top of my head, Patch is mirrored. As is Nick Fury. Ragnarok looks different either side.

The vast majority are mirrored, sure, since they have symmetrical faces. But there are definitely some notable exceptions.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Doc L said:
    If you pick Vision and Scarlet, they look like they’re holding hands on the select screen.
    You have to put them beside each other, then select the 3rd person.  That one seems more like a incidental coincidence rather than a deliberate move by the character designers.
    it was a deliberate move. when d3 announce the release of SW and vision, they specially mentioned the ‘easter egg’.

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2csibk6.png[/IMG]

for those who has not seen it before, the above shows the picture.