How much CP do you win in one week? What do you do with it?

2»

Comments

• byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is really low nowadays.  Probably like 30 a week currently.  I've been struggling since the change to PvE needing 5 clears for progression as well as CL9 kicking my **** as well as I kind of hate this game right now.

PvP just screwed over a fast 575 for the CP.  Needing 16 wins takes about 2 hours longer for me, time that I don't want to spend since I kind of hate this game right now.

Hoard them (because I hoard everything) for good 5*s to blow them on.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    So I forget to update and post my weekly haul. In 2 weeks I've gathered 1050 CP and 35 LTs. So 525 CP a week and 17.5 LTs haha
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    70.7 CP value (cp +25 for LL) a day since 3 september.  To the hoard!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    14 per week.
    Deadpool Daily node .
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    I think I generally end up with 100-150 per week

i used to spend them on latest tokens as I got them but now I have been saving them to purchase each classic 5* in the HfH store as they come along.

I refuse to hoard CP for months on end to splurge on tokens. I know it is the smarter move but that just seems no fun to me.
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    As of right now I'm still quite a bit far from calling myself a true 3* player (currently have 13 undercovered 3* heroes, others are all championed tho, with Thanos being highest at 240 (ikr, he's my only BH :D)). That being said those 13 are slowly but steadily moving upwards in the cover department. I don't earn that much CP a week, usually aim for the 10 CP from PvP progression, a few CP here and there from PvE nodes, a few from alliance, some from champ rewards. I would say I'm getting like... 50ish CP a week? I'm usually using them on 3* covers to champ the hero if I have their covers dying on the vine (which was recently the case for my 2/5/5 Hood with 2 black covers dying, so I bought his yellow for 20 CP). Some people might say it's stupid but hey, I use the resources I come up with right now and get the most use of it in my current state.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I havn't tracked mine, but here's a baseline.

30 weekly from pvp progression.
    66 weekly from pve progression. 8 twice in the middle and 25 at the ends. Sometimes more if I do sl9 instead of 8.
    42 weekly from daily pve nodes. 1ea from last pve node and 4* req + 2ea from 5* req and ddq behemoth burrito.

so 138 bare minimum before adding in higher placements, champ rewards, alliance purchases, and the 10 from pvp seasonal reward at 2700 points.

I mostly just hoard them and occasionally binge classic legends when I need someone specific who I set as bonus hero.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't keep track, but it differs because I don't always play the same amount. The DDQ is pretty much my only 'fixed' CP income point. After that the biggest source is from PVE (I hardly play 'PVP'). Sometimes I go for max progression and earn a lot, sometimes my goal is the PVE 4* progression cover or the low CP point. And sometimes I skip an event to avoid grinding fatigue. Then there's also some purchases/VIP at irregular intervals in my alliance, and CP from champ rewards, so that's a bonus.

These days I tend to spend them on latest legend tokens exclusively, but I spend in bursts of at least 4. I'm probably going to stockpile again when my ISO reserve drops below 250K.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I spent my entire CP stash when the Mes Ami store was bugged with a 25% fivestar rate. Since then I have managed to get 1134 CP. It's been four weeks since then, so I guess I get around 300 CP in a week?

Almost Three weeks later (19 Days to be precise) and I am up to 2018 CP, so the 300 CP/week estimate seem to hold up well.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Somewhere above 100 per week. I have 175 right now, and completely wiped out my stock when I bought the last cover to champ Wasp. Can't remember quite when that was, but I think about a week and a half ago. DDQ (14), full PvE progression (even just at SCL7, that's 81 a week), and PvP progression (30) makes 125. PvP Season Progression averaged out to about 4 per week, I think, if you include the inter-season weeks. I don't know how many from Champ rewards and bonus rewards, and  don't get much from my Alliance.

That's more than I expected before I started working it out. Currently it's getting stockpiled since I'm working on increasing my buffer from 120 to 250 so I can take advantage of the 5* HfH if I need to. Once I've got my buffer restocked, every 20 is a classics pull as I get it.
    I kept track this past week, and pulled in 170. That's actually significantly more than I expected.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I started saving my cp at 10:30 pm EST when I saw the announcement for 4* champion rewards to include 5* characters. I had 5 at that time, now I have 637, 13 days later. I'm earning almost 49 per day and almost 341 per week. Much higher than I ever thought it would be!!!
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Once you consistently pass 50-60cp a day ( your within the range of being able to champ the LL 5* as they naturally progress through LL packs.)

Feel free to keep hording, but you'll still spend the exact same amount of cp that a hoarder will save over the same time frame.
  • redviper85
    redviper85 Posts: 62 Match Maker
    edited December 2017
    I started tracking when this was originally posted. Week 1- 293, W2 -255, W3- 214, W4 -211 (with today still remaining). 

monthly total = 973; weekly avg = 243.25; Daily avg = 34.75

2 Highest single days = 86 and 73 (week long events ended plus some champ bonuses)

LT's W1-10, W2- 10, W3 - 7, W4 - 7

Monthly total = 34; weekly avg = 8.5; Daily avg = 1.21

Highest single day = 3 (happened on 3 separate days)

All to the Christmas day hoard :smile: or possibly longer 

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phumade said:
    Once you consistently pass 50-60cp a day ( your within the range of being able to champ the LL 5* as they naturally progress through LL packs.)

Feel free to keep hording, but you'll still spend the exact same amount of cp that a hoarder will save over the same time frame.
    Oh I know, I've done it with Ock, Parker, and DD. The Medusa champ rewards made my BB 5/2/5 and I've really wanted to champ him. So I'm putting the 720 cp together, just in case I don't luck into a bh black cover of his. Need about 80 cp to hit 720, have 11 days left on the green BB cover I got from Medusa. He was a paltry 5/1/5 forever.... So happy to finally be champing him :D 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    40 a day average so about 280 a week. I save them atm, but as soon as the next 5 star is out and they have a special vault im blowing the lot again
  • PolarPopBear
    PolarPopBear Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Been tracking since march, average 2.7 latest legends per day, so 472.5 cp equivalent per week.  Since ock left I have been pulling to keep up with all the latest and stop when they are done.  I finished Thor after he was put into LL and am holding the rest until Daredevil rotates out