How much CP do you win in one week? What do you do with it?

Avalancher
Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I usually just bust my load every time I get 20 CP and pull a Classic Legends pack, but when they added the 500 CP new Five Star option in the Heroes for Hire store I made myself hold back.  I got 280 CP in one week, only going to 16 wins in PvP but getting Top 5 PvE and Top 10 or better in each PvE sub, SCL9.

It feels great knowing I will be able to buy a five star essential if I need to, although I am probably going to pull from Latest Legends packs each time the new five enters instead to get all the other covers as well, since the five stars will not be essential until after they make it to Latest.

How about you?  How much CP do you gain and what do you do with it?

Comments

• twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    edited November 2017

Average per week since Nov 1st 2016: 193.34 CP, 7.04 latest legends tokens. I hoard 'em.

//Removed Profanity -Brigby

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd imagine I'm in the 100-120 range. I spend them on classic tokens immediately.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I spent my entire CP stash when the Mes Ami store was bugged with a 25% fivestar rate. Since then I have managed to get 1134 CP. It's been four weeks since then, so I guess I get around 300 CP in a week?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    No idea how much I earn a week. I'd guess 150ish? Depends on champ rewards.

Right now I just hit that Latest Legends button every time I've got 25. Ya boy needs three more Gambit covers.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I get 28 CP and 1.1 LT per day based on 53 days of tracking. 

So in a week:
    196 CP
    7.7 LT

What do I do with it?  Hoard it. 
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    About 250 or so a week. Im currently 15 days into my hoard. I have 652 cp and 20 legendaries. I also pulled 3 pulls from cp. 

Saving for gambit thor and hulk? Vault
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know how much I get a week but cannot remember the last time I spent CP on anything.

I'm firmly in 4* land trying to finish out the tier (21 and growing still left to champ).  4* Covers seem to rain from the heavens for me even though I hold back on spending CP or opening LTs.  PVP progression, PVE Placement Progression, champ rewards, the occasional 4 from heroics/event tokens/vaults keeps me pretty flush.  I actually toss a lot of covers despite hoarding.  When I really need a cover and want to chase a character in order to not lose some on the vine I will crack into my Legendary hoard (did it for Vulture and Iceman) but haven't touched the CP.  I think I'm just over 5,000.
  • loose5682
    loose5682 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    What are you doing to get so much CP?? I think I'm missing something and I've been playing forever lol
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    About 15 per event less than I use to, I hoard to circumvent the majority of the failed implementation of 5-stars acquisition.
  • Avalancher
    Avalancher Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    PvE subs, VIP, lots of champed fours, 16 wins.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    I average 470 cp a week in value (CP+LL) over the last 8 weeks.  
    I add it to the hoard.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Somewhere between 60 and 80 a week, depending on the week. Currently not playing PVP because I'm putting a lot of startup energy into another game.

Generally, I spend as soon as I get enough to pull a classic unless I've backed myself into a corner where I can't afford to chance getting a cover I could use but can't because I'm too busy pouring ISO into champing someone else (or more than one someone else). I keep a baseline 240 for emergency 4* cover levels if I did something like run into a situation where I've managed to accumulate 4 or 5 on the vine and I'm looking at a 5/5/1 situation. Currently in the process of upping that to 740 baseline for the 5* HFH "I need that latest for an essential" node possibility in case I want it bad enough.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you look at PVE progression you at CL9 you can get about 115 per week.  In PVP you get 10 per event so 30 per week in progression, 2 per day in DPDQ that is 157CP per week from progression.  If you can make top 10 in PVP which I do 1-2 events per week that is 15 per event so let’s say 30.  So that is 187 CP per week.

now the tricky part is with a 2* farm and mass acumiulation of 3* from placement and tokens you can earn another good chunk.  I would say I get 200+ per week plus LT’s.  If this was pre wins based PVP add another 15CP to that.

i hoard until a new release 5* comes out then I pull till I max the 5* about to leave latest.  I am not sure what my game plan will be now since I have 13 covers of dare devil
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Somewhere above 100 per week. I have 175 right now, and completely wiped out my stock when I bought the last cover to champ Wasp. Can't remember quite when that was, but I think about a week and a half ago. DDQ (14), full PvE progression (even just at SCL7, that's 81 a week), and PvP progression (30) makes 125. PvP Season Progression averaged out to about 4 per week, I think, if you include the inter-season weeks. I don't know how many from Champ rewards and bonus rewards, and  don't get much from my Alliance.

That's more than I expected before I started working it out. Currently it's getting stockpiled since I'm working on increasing my buffer from 120 to 250 so I can take advantage of the 5* HfH if I need to. Once I've got my buffer restocked, every 20 is a classics pull as I get it.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I've started keeping track again of tokens opened, 3 weeks ago. I've had 37 of 81 opened with cp, so about 300cp per week.

It really surprised me, I was expecting about 2 - 2.5 pulls per day before this. Big part of it are 3*s going through the juiciest champ rewards near the end.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Lt
    Ddq 1
    Vip 0.5
    Season 0.25
    Champ rewards?

Cpi
    Ddq 2x7=14
    Pve nodes 5x7=35
    Pve Progression 2x40?=80
    Pvp 25x3(?)=75
    Season 7.5
    Vip 3?
    Champ rewards?

So at min 1.75 lts and 210 cp? 

Of course, that was before the pvp changes... 

Mostly open as I get them or store up a bit. I should track how much comes from champ rewards, seems like I'm making more pulls than expected. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    I'm curious as to this, so I will start tracking next Monday and get a week's worth of data. 

Edit - What do I do with said CPs? With the current state of 5*s being boosted for 30 days after they are introduced, I am hoarding for Thor (only 28 total pulls atm. Not much currently). When he is introduced into latests, I will pull until he is champed. Rinse, repeat until something changes. 
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    i have been tracking my CP and LT in a weekly basis 

7 oct, 1 LT, 10 CP
    14 Oct, 10 LT, 238 CP
    21 oct, 20 LT, 509 CP
    27 oct, 26 LT, 781 CP
    2 Nov, 34 LT, 967 CP

so roughly 250 CP per week. and around 6-8 LT per week. 
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    I follow the Mr. Show rule: 24 is the highest number.  As soon as I go over that, they disappear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    1) Not enough.
    2) Miss out on glitched odds for LT pulls