Chasing the elusive rank 126 ....

Options
13»

Comments

• Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hoarding away, callooh, callay, the progress of which is in my signature for all to see (on PCs).

The farms have ground to a crawl, champ rewards too, ofc. LT acquisition is almost dead, only 1 in 5 days, from CotT. CP flow is surprisingly still robust, 37/day, despite almost no champ rewards or alliance CP.

The dead grey ring around the 125 sure is a downer tho. Doesn't convey any accomplishment. Make gold, slap some glittery stars on it, something!

5 days?! Pffft. Get back to me after 6 months. You will forget it ever even existed.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hit 116, but really dependent on those level bonuses for champing my few remaining 4s. Really will be sad when i hit 125 in the next several weeks for that iso loss. But I want that 100,000 bonus cause hated when they moved the goal posts when it was last expanded.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i am few levels below.... so hoping that by the time i get to 125 devs will finally put a new cap 
  • aesthetocyst
    aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    Hoarding away, callooh, callay, the progress of which is in my signature for all to see (on PCs).

The farms have ground to a crawl, champ rewards too, ofc. LT acquisition is almost dead, only 1 in 5 days, from CotT. CP flow is surprisingly still robust, 37/day, despite almost no champ rewards or alliance CP.

The dead grey ring around the 125 sure is a downer tho. Doesn't convey any accomplishment. Make gold, slap some glittery stars on it, something!

5 days?! Pffft. Get back to me after 6 months. You will forget it ever even existed.

Never, ever, ever forget. Agitate forever :D

Someday they'll extend this scheme and you'll get a windfall of 70 bajillion iso. They all you'll need is something to spend it on.

Wouldn't it be nice if these rank rewards post-125 resembled champ rewards ... sprinkle CP and LTs in there ;)

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It funny that this was brought up months and months ago and now since the Anniversary is over they will look into it. Wonder why the vets are Cynical when they say they are looking into something. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It funny that this was brought up months and months ago and now since the Anniversary is over they will look into it. Wonder why the vets are Cynical when they say they are looking into something. 
    There just wasn't enough time.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    madoctor said:
    There was a post about 2 months ago (I think) that the cap being raised was "Coming Soon™"

Yeah you heard it right, 2 months ago and it's still not "soon"
    To be fair, 2 months ago the development team was busy working on content for the Anniversary, so they didn't have the bandwidth available to address the Max Rank 125 issue at the same time. 

Now that the Anniversary is over though, they've been able do some evaluating, and are currently in the planning stages for how to address it. Once there is some more definitive news I can provide, I'll be sure to update everyone.
    Thanks for the update @Brigby . Hopefully those at 125 will get to hear some great news soon™ :wink:

I have been getting closer to 125 too and I already hoard a lot, so now you know the feeling @aesthetocyst (the feeling of hoarding!)

@Bowgentle LOL remember that one!

EDIT - Also, quoting on mobile devices in the forum is such a nightmare. #FirstWorldProblems?
  • aesthetocyst
    Options
    madoctor said: ... now you know the feeling @aesthetocyst (the feeling of hoarding!)

EDIT - Also, quoting on mobile devices in the forum is such a nightmare. #FirstWorldProblems?
    I've hoarded off and on for many reasons over the past two years, so it's nothing new. I preach the hoard here often. ;)

What is new is how fast this stuff piles up now. 2yrs ago, hoarding in advance of Champing rolling out, it took 2-3wks to pile 300 tokens IIRC. Already over 200 in 5 days now. A bit of that is from Sakaar, but only a bit.

And yes, quoting and editing on this forum is horrendous, both on mobile devices and on PCs. Try to edit a table after posting it LOL 
  • aesthetocyst
    Options
    Well, I guess it only eludes me for 2 more days!

That was a short chase.

Thanks devs.

And awesome news for those who have chased 126 for MONTHS. Enjoy your windfall!

See you right back here when it's time to chase Rank 201....
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ***Seeing as there is an official post up about the expanding of Shield Rankings, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.***

Edit - Link here
This discussion has been closed.