Why do people enjoy complaining about a game more than they do playing it?

13»

Comments

• Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    People are vocal about it because they CARE about the game.  They want it to be good, but the recent decisions have been very bad for the majority of players.  You can look at the bugs thread, and see how many bugs are reported and not fixed, for months.  There are bugs that recur over and over again.  Just think about how long it took Demiurge to fix the crashing issue.  If people didn't like the game, they wouldn't complain much and just leave.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Complaining is an aspect of everyday life, why should a game be any different?
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Coz people love to moan, especially the English.
    Moan moan moan moan tinykittying moan.
     :D  :D
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Because most of these new changes are meant to foster new player growth while inadvertently punishing long term players.

Ive worked hard for three years to build a pvp worthy roster, and now its completely moot. Where i used to be able to reach the same progression rewards in a fraction of the time, i now need to dedicate practically all of my game time to reaching those same rewards.

Its kind of infuriating. I dont want to give up mpq, but now that pvp has become irrelevant i find myself much less inclined to play.