hand cramps

2»

Comments

• therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    thisone said:
    There is a lot less snark than I expected. I was looking for real answers, but totally expecting more snark. My problem is also my thumb @ammenell

To be clear I was getting this before, it just seems to come more frequently now. I've gone through similar pains in my legs and upper body from marathon training and lifting and have found many sources for physical therapy that helps alleviate those stress pains/injuries. Just looking for if anyone else has found something for hands. 

Honestly dude, I would never, ever get health advice from randoms on an internet forum. I mean, sure I get it the Doctor will recommend not playing for 3 hours at a stretch. You want an alternative to that. Anyone who has had carpal tunnel will tell you though, take more breaks.

Or just show us the gnarly scar in a few months. Your call :)

Yeah if it came to that. At the moment it still just feels like cramping. Like how if you do 12,000 pounds of deadlifts and the next day you need to stretch out a ton before feeling less tense. But it's certainly wise to keep health at fore most attention.:-)
  • AlexxKats
    AlexxKats Posts: 99 Match Maker
    you can also connect a mouse on most android devices, even phones. you just need a usb to micro usb converter.
  • ThePunishers
    ThePunishers Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Try this stuff called Deep blue rub by doterra, it’s like icy hot and I put it on my right hand because it gets achy sometimes.