Some teams of heros might be in need of a nerf.

Options
Jsh2014
Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
I am  calling for a nerf of the combo I see everywhere  in PVP.   The combination of rocket and Groot 4*  medusa  Gamora 4* . In the  shield simulator nothing but that grouping in my complaint is that I open up the match and get it for as much as 2000 points without even making a single match and my fully covered for stars of mordo level 279 cap marvle 4* level 278 blade 4* 277  are getting wiped out within 3 to 4 moves which takes the fun out of playing and I'm playing CL6 it's ridiculous when I can't even get a single power to fire and you're wiped off the map not once not twice but now we're going on 12 times completely wiped out. 

Comments

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Do you have Medusa, Iceman, and Carnage champed? I don't have an issue taking that team out with those 3. 
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wait until its 5starlord instead of gamora. 6k per match? No problem. Love that team. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I attack that team all the time with Medusa, Bl4de and Carrol, just take out the strikes as soon as possible and BG becomes useless. 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    corytutor said:
    In all seriousness, Howard the Duck is op. That guy really needs to tone it down.  
    Especially when teams with the Dino.
  • corytutor
    Options
    Mayhem ensues
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Throw in flaptain and its over
  • corytutor
    Options
    Yessssss. Good ol sam
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    corytutor said:
    Mayhem ensues
    Then get Allstate, and be protected from mayhem.
  • corytutor
    Options
    I chose aflac. Well. Actually it was Howard's idea. 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think they have to be nerfed, but I do wish I could draw a different team in PvP. I don't know what the answer is to that, but there have been several times where I just stopped playing because every Sim team was Gam, Grock, Medusa and I was tired of beating them and skipping just to draw another.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's win-based progression now, so sorry, you don't get to whine anymore about certain teams being too hard. Losing doesn't affect your progression towards your goal right? Doesn't matter how much health packs you burn right, since all that matters is that you add another win to your total? 

Hit the skip button and find something easier.........oh what's that? Your MMR doesn't let you find anything easier? Tough cookie, enjoy your climb to 74 wins!
    lol, this is funny because its accurate

:( 
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well that team does make up about 80% of the teams once you hit a high enough points total.  It isn't impossible to beat but I skip them just because you know you are going to take multiple health packs of damage at least 50% of the time.  They are beatable though.  I don't think that I have ever lost to them and matching away a few of the strike tiles really takes Grocket down a notch.  You really need to use Medusa if you have her against this team as her healing can keep you treading water until you fire other powers.  I simply skip the Grocket, Medusa, Gamora team though and find other teams to hit.  

Also, Gambit's purple really makes Grocket useless in a few turns if you can have someone tank for him.  I found that one out in the last Sim event.  
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Again, really? Can we just get a sub-forum for nerf talk? This is getting out of hand.
    Completely agree. Just find a way to deal with power teams. Never! Ever! Ask for a Nerf! They do it on their with little or no explanation as it is! It is what it is. Leave it alone!
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Again, really? Can we just get a sub-forum for nerf talk? This is getting out of hand.
    Dude is asking to nerf the "nerf talk" ....