Will you be buying more or less improved poll

Options
2»

Comments

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Im indifferent or dont buy
    I spent £15-£20 on this game in the first three months of playing, and nothing after that. I don’t plan to spend again in the future.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes i will keep buying at my current rate
    I choice I will keep buying at the same rate, because the change of PVP, will not effect my decision of buying, but actually I will buy less, because now my needs for HP is much less (I rostered most of the char, even with old PVP system, I only spent 75HP/ PVP for one time shield, sometimes I buy from HfH, but generally my HP decreases very little / day).
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I will buy less

Right now I'm buying less.  I'll still buy VIP whenever it's up for renewal (I would be most happy if double-ISO was a benefit instead of faster healing).  I'd buy a Stark every month or so, but haven't felt the urge at all in the last few weeks.

The introductions of Rogue and especially Nightcrawler with the paywall nodes, Gambit, whose sole aim (pun intended) appears to be to cost you health packs (especially with his latest update), increasing the number of clears in PVE for progression, changing the perception (if not the reality) of PVP into a soulless grindfest (TM), and so on.

Now I'm starting to wonder why I still play.  Inertia, I guess.  These nudges are causing a momentum change.

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am staying at 2€ per month... why should i pay? To buy overpriced ISO and HP? To buy VIP to get duplicates of 3x 4* faster? To get more 5* i cant even max out, that will mess up opponents in PvP even more?
    You mentioned PvP changes so related to PvP change - no reason to spend more either. I would buy some heals but i dont have time to spend them anyway... wont be spending hours (i dont even have :D ) in dull PvP grind...
    Maybe i will leave PvP for good, since getting 10CPs takes like 50% longer than before.

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Disguised whine thread.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a question about the $2 purchases.  Will I get any notification when it is time to re-up or will I just one day realize the intercepts stopped and it is time to re-up?  I guess I could find my only receipt and see when I last purchased too, but want to make sure there's not an in-game notification that makes it easier.
    Wow, 2-buck chuck.

No, for the lordly sum of 2 dollars you get no concierge service. You'll have to keep your own records.

He, I bet you can set a reminder on hat there phone your playing games on.

Only VIPs get reminders. Coffee is for closers.

(To be fair-ish, only VIP purchases come with reminders. Starks? Nope. Only reminder there is when the HP runs out :P )

Does it make you feel better about yourself, putting others down?  I'm honestly curious if you are THAT insecure.  Anyway, thank you for the answer (though I could do without the snark). 
    Man, he squeezed a Glengarry Glen Ross quote in, you don't get those ever! Obviously that post was in jest

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don't remember specific posts or posters but the whole, I pay X amount so you need to cater to me, and generally putting down the F2P players as "less than" had a bit of that entitlement vibe to it. ...
    I guess you'd be surprised then of the number of players who've spent $0 to $20 and the PvP change has killed MPQ for them.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I will buy less
    Alsmir said:
    Disguised whine thread.

Actually just curious. And i thought d3 might be too. Poopstick
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I will not buy at all
    My VIP will be running out in a week or so and I won't be renewing it. I did think about going for the cheapest HP buy (I think it's £1.49) to keep the bonus rewards, but I don't think I'll bother.

The way I looked at it before was that here was a thing I enjoyed and spent more time with than my Netflix subscription, so why not? Now I'm looking at grindy PvE on a schedule that doesn't match mine, or grindy PvP on no schedule but that is making me lose all taste for the game.

I'm not saying I'll stop playing, because, let's be honest, I probably won't; but the genuine enjoyment and excitement that prompted me to become a paying player are gone. For now, at least.