2»

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    bken1234 said:
    Ohboy said:
    @Brigby

A new nop style event with randomised objectives. 
    Ohhhh -- like changing every round? That would be an interesting challenge. Having to manipulate each PW to do many things. I like it. 
    Me too.

Also old pve events in legacy with origins and non standard rewards.

And thank you, d3go and developers for understand and take in account our feedback so quickly.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Even just changing the colors on the fixed nodes would make a difference..... like they used to do with ****.

[edit] Oh, hey, you can say **** again now? The language filter used to edit it out for a while. Does that mean I can say tinykitty as well?
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    James13 said:

....More complicated, I would like to see the new developers reintroduce the idea of special one-offs that Hib had for a time.  The Valentines day event, the Holloween event, I think there was even a Christmas one.
    I have actually really been looking forward to the Halloween Zombie event. It was an awesome, fun, one-off challenge last year. My only complaint is that there was only one event. It would be cool if holiday-themed events like that had a new, daily version for like the week surrounding the actual holiday, or something along those lines.

I realize it's probably too short notice to put something like that together, especially considering the new team. But I'd be very surprised (and disappointed) if we don't at least see the Zombie event come back.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't be surprised. They likely don't know it ever existed. I can't even remember if Brigby was on board that long ago. With that said, it's a great idea to have more one-day events. I would play those with much more excitement than the current model of events. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wouldn't be surprised. They likely don't know it ever existed. I can't even remember if Brigby was on board that long ago. With that said, it's a great idea to have more one-day events. I would play those with much more excitement than the current model of events. 
    Brigby came in late November or early December I think. 
  • shteev
    Anyone remember the Planeswalker Arena? I quite enjoyed that, even despite the ludicrous objectives....
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    shteev said:
    Anyone remember the Planeswalker Arena? I quite enjoyed that, even despite the ludicrous objectives....

I enjoyed it. I just wish the objectives revolved around using the planeswalker's abilities, rather than typically working against whatever that planeswalker's strength was.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    madwren said:
    shteev said:

I enjoyed it. I just wish the objectives revolved around using the planeswalker's abilities, rather than typically working against whatever that planeswalker's strength was.
    That could be said about many of the events. Kind of tired of “white: don’t cast supports, red: don’t cast spells “.  It was fun once. 
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    shteev said:

I too was sad to see that go. 

Could bring that back as basic walkers arena. That would be quite the blast from the past. 
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    I would love to see the PW events cycle back through, the 1 PW specific node and two colorless nodes.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby I think RGP would be a fantastic event to have with no deck restrictions. This change only helps people with limited collections as the opponents’ decks are predetermined.
  • shteev
    @Brigby I think RGP would be a fantastic event to have with no deck restrictions. This change only helps people with limited collections as the opponents’ decks are predetermined.
    I wouldn't mind breezing through RotGP the same way I breeze though Fateful Showdown. I *like* playing Fateful Showdown as it is now. Sure, it's not very challenging, but it's kinda fun. And, tbh... RotGP isn't very challenging for me anyway, so I'm not going to score any more prizes if they make it easier.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Yeah and my kids could insert their couple of mythics and have a better chance at 3.2 without hurting anyone. 
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby thank you very much for expressing our feedback to D3 and Oktagon. It is very much appreciated.

I played against Legacy decks in Training Ground. Some non-Standard cards are really too powerful to play against. Even for an experienced player, because I just don't Have the cards to counter them. And I've thought and listening to veteran players advices.