No more buying.

13»

Comments

• Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Taganov said:
    Let's be fair, Whales. They gave you guys the entirety of PvE with the introduction of SCL scaling, 5* essentials in the only clearance levels that matter, and the new Shield Training event. That means you develop your roster at a way faster rate than anyone else anyway.

As to the PvP situation, I'm very much for the idea of wins-based progression, but I don't think us filthy casuls should celebrate just yet. The rewards structure fills me with more questions than excitement.

I’m not a whale and still in 5star land. So nope, i don’t own pve now and the wins based progression hurts my CP income, which is the basis of 5star transition. This change hurts the vets most and imho the smaller roster players are very shortsighted not to see it will hurt them in the future too. At least there’s no reason to point fingers in Schadenfreude. 
    Well Xeno, you're not a whale, but you do have the option to slum CL7 with 5*s for placement. Just saying.

As to PvP, I don't think we disagree at all. I like the *idea* of win-based, but I'm not sure this implementation should be celebrated. They could've implemented win-based pvp by changing nothing other than making losses worth 1 or 2 points.