No more buying.

corytutor
corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
Im done. 

With the horrid customer service and now restrictions on gaining cp, i fold. Why should i buy? 

Ive been buying for 3 years. Ive stuck it out through xforce. Oml. Horrible boss modes. Glitches almost daily, constant restructuring but im done. 

Never have i seen a company that doesnt know its own product, is completely out of touch with its consumer base, and has the worst customer services ever. Now on top of that you want to cater to the litlle guy. The non spender. By giving the shaft to everyone else. 

Well im done. See if those free players can keep your bills paid and this game going. Sounds morelikely you'll end up killing the game and be forced to chew your wallet for sustenance. 

Makes me sick

Comments

• tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    In a way, im kinda hoping this will be a death blow to this game...it would gimme an excuse to find something else to do, i feel like it really just isnt worth it anymore
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    Agreed. 

I remember picking up a brand new console game for 30$. Lol. #old

Over the last 3+years ive spent enough on mpq to buy a nice used car. But, like you, i really enjoyed the game. But its nothing like what it was, and much of the new, is unnecessary or undesirable. 

Of all the things they could have attempted to fix, they pick the one thing that actually seemed to work properly. 

Theres a long list of issues with the game. Classic dilution. Toons not working properly in team ups like panther, a cover swap solution, iso debt issues, broken events, reward structures, constant update and app crash issues. Etc etc. 

Hmmm. Instead we'll pat ourself on the back for releasing old rehashed boosts, and "fixing" things that arent broken. 

They announced like 6 things yesterday.  Which 'one thing' are you referring to... 

I'm guessing it's win based PvP and if so 

Sorry, I had to pick myself off the floor from laughing so hard about it being the one thing that seemed to be working properly.  You're a joker.  10/10, would read again.
  • corytutor
    Glad i could brighten your day sunshine
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the people invoking console games, I want to remind you that "you got what you paid for" used to mean bugs didn't get fixed.

And that as recently as the 90s, $70-100 for a new game was perfectly normal.
  • Justice Jacks
    Justice Jacks Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    broll said:

They announced like 6 things yesterday.  Which 'one thing' are you referring to... 

I'm guessing it's win based PvP and if so 

Sorry, I had to pick myself off the floor from laughing so hard about it being the one thing that seemed to be working properly.  You're a joker.  10/10, would read again.
    Out of curiousity, how much would you estimate you’ve spent on this game over the last year?  Glad they made you happy though. I’m sure that will offset the losses. 
  • corytutor
    Not a habit aes but i had spurts of disposable income that i chose to use here. Im not a buy room regular or anything. 

The claim that you want to help smaller rosters and then you remove the most lucrative reward making it accessible to only the top 1% is a ludicrous and mostly **** statement. 

If you really wanted to help them youd leave the cp in progression rathet than placement, implement cover swaps  on all 5* and fix the classic dilution problem

• corytutor
    edited October 2017
    Wow. I placed *nope* and tinkitty came out. Cant even abbreviate my frustration. Another quality d3 addition

**Removed reference to profanity - Ducky
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL said:
    For the people invoking console games, I want to remind you that "you got what you paid for" used to mean bugs didn't get fixed.

And that as recently as the 90s, $70-100 for a new game was perfectly normal.
    To be fair more and more games these days are $60 for the bare bones edition then they have lots of special editions that you can preorder that are $70+ then they lock tons of content behind pay walls. I usually just wait a few months and get the GOTY/Complete edition for $40 or less. Either that or wait and get it on sale during Black Friday for like $20.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    corytutor said:
    Wow. I placed *nope* and tinkitty came out. Cant even abbreviate my frustration. Another quality d3 addition
    I'm pretty sure the rules say abbreviations like that count.  I got a warning for those same too letters and asked for them to put it in the filter if it was not OK and more clearly highlight it in the rules.  Don't be surprised when you get a warning for that... bypassing the profanity filter has always been called out.
  • corytutor
    What a bunch of tinykitty
  • veneretio
    veneretio Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Can you someone please explain to me what this is exactly referring to? Is it the PvP Wins change? What is this CP restriction? Confused....
  • corytutor
    Its a combination of long frustrations. The lack of adequate customer service, unneeded changes when other problems are ignored for years, lots of things. 
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    No more buying IS the right thing to do to express your frustration with the changes made.  Unfortunately a shiny new OP 5* has been released which all the whales will be chasing and I can't see the buy clubs slowing down anytime soon.

Nothing changed with buy clubs despite the outrage over the OML nerf and I doubt it will change now.
  • corytutor
    It wont. You're right about that. They just keep shelling out