New X-Men and Nightcrawler Boosts! (10/17/17)

Options

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

Well, maybe this turns the sixth node rewards in PvE into something more useful.

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I understand the X-Men boost, but I sure don't understand why Nightcrawler needs a specific boost for himself. My only hunch is so it will help players who want to progress in SHIELD Training, though I didn't find those mission so hard for the actual challenges I was able to play with Rogue 1vs1. Is Nightcrawler that weak on his own ? 
  • BCblue27
    BCblue27 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options

Why not shift the priorities to action items that truly demand it?

Oh, right. Because logic.

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tiggida said:
    broll said:
    They wasted development time on this. They must of heard how much boosts are loved...  *eyeroll*

Probably didn't cost them much development time since it's something they kind of already had years ago and took away. 
    Interesting, i didn't know that.  I must have joined after that.  I'm not sure if that makes it more silly or less silly.  It was probably less work, but it's essentially retrying an idea that failed in the past.  How did that work for vaulting again?
  • DaBeast911
    DaBeast911 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    This game kills me at time, rather waste developmental time creating boosts than fixing what's wrong with the game.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tiggida said:
    broll said:
    They wasted development time on this. They must of heard how much boosts are loved...  *eyeroll*

Probably didn't cost them much development time since it's something they kind of already had years ago and took away. 
    Yeah I was gonna say, it's likely the only cost was re-doing the art.
    Assuming of course that these don't show up as new items. I still have all my defunkt boosts in my inventory =)
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm gonna be really grumpy if I end up getting these boosts instead of the ones I use occasionally. I have a ton of dmg boosts stuck perpetually at 30 as it is. 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boosts for one character? Really? Are my other 50+ 4* characters gonna get boosts too? This is stupid.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Nah, it's brilliant. You want to use the new character, but he's just a baby? These will help a bit.
    But... isn't that what the "new character" level boosts are for??
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Could be useful for any x men struggling to win their crash
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Options
    JG and Iceman are boosted in Black Vortex. Throw in 100% X-men boost and JG purple hits for 36k to the entire team.

Balls!
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I almost bought those new boosts 5 times today just trying to add the regular +blue/purple +yellow/red...

Please move those out of the way, feels like youre trying to trick people into buying them although
    I wouldnt be surprised if thats the intent.
  • RedLion
    RedLion Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    I barely manage the boosts I have...whatever. 

I'm trying to care about this change. I just can't do it. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good god, can you move these useless boosts in the pop up to the far right side? Instead of putting an HP purchase option right where muscle memory wants to click blue AP boosts for HE to take down the 5E node?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daiches said:
    Good god, can you move these useless boosts in the pop up to the far right side? Instead of putting an HP purchase option right where muscle memory wants to click blue AP boosts for HE to take down the 5E node?

This has got to be intentional.

Thank god you need to confirm that you want to buy those idiotic boosts.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
     I find the Nightcrawler boost to be very useful for my nonexistent Nightcrawler :s
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like the way they put these Pay for boosts right in front where you other boosts will be so you will accidently select them.  Mind you can pull the exact same boost for iso just a couple of slots down they are just called boost damage.  
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    what if we had iso boosts .
    ie: double iso rewards 
    each boost would last 10min and can be stacked, a timeer could appear in the top right hand corner and they would cost HP to buy?
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No real answer on this, so I'm going to bring it up again.

Please move the new power boosts next to the other power boosts.  They are completely out of place where you have out them.