Just a friendly PvP advice

2»

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pants1000 said:
    Are that many people using unboosted 3* Strange in PVP?  Wish I could see them!
    He's not too common but I do see him every so often.

Massive target in my opinion.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    There is no such thing as defense in PvP.
    Yes, there is. It's called making your team annoying with endless passives. You get skipped because people don't want to sit there for 60 seconds while your AI completes a turn.
    The optimism of youth is nice but ultimately wrong. 

If a target is worth good points it *will* be hit. (There maybe a small exception to dual 550's or dual 479's).
    Getting hit less often is better than nothing. I know it felt good to just be dismissive like that, but I get hit half as often when I leave up a Cardusa team. Defense doesn't have to be omnipotent to be present.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Borstock said:
    There is no such thing as defense in PvP.
    Yes, there is. It's called making your team annoying with endless passives. You get skipped because people don't want to sit there for 60 seconds while your AI completes a turn.
    Back in 2* land, I noticed I got hit significantly less when I ran Bullseye/Daken. Don't get me wrong, I still got hit plenty, but the difference was noticeable.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    I dont care... since promoting OML, PvP is unplayable for me (advice from me for free :D )
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    GRocket 33k
    Gamora 36k
    Gambit 7k

This is called a seal
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    FokaiHI said:
    GRocket 33k
    Gamora 36k
    Gambit 7k

This is called a seal
    What to do with a seal??????
  • FokaiHI
    I haven’t posted for a while, I guess you champed Thanos since @Milk Jugz. Do you have BP too?
  • Milk Jugz
    edited October 2017
    FokaiHI said:
    I haven’t posted for a while, I guess you champed Thanos since @Milk Jugz. Do you have BP too?
    No, he is a paltry 2/2/0 my least covered besides Gambit. But, I've made some great strides on the rest. Parker is a lot of fun to play. Ock has some surprising utility and works well with Thanos. Throw out some tentacles, down someone and you get as many free moves on your next turn as tentacles on the board. My next target after my dupe IM40 and some 2s is Banner.

Oh and after seeing Parker pre and post boost numbers for Simulator, I can't wait for Ock to be required and hope it's for the Nightcrawler release. I'm guessing his Nuclear Reactor will hit for close to 80k AoE. It's just north of 30K at 456.
  • FokaiHI
    Congrats to you. The PP sim was good. Lots of fun. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Yes it was, champed him the day before it started. Pulled down a 4th place finish in clearance level 9 and my alliance pulled down t10. I jumped to hs1, our sister alliance. 2 LTs just from placement between individual and alliance!
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milk Jugz said:
    FokaiHI said:
    GRocket 33k
    Gamora 36k
    Gambit 7k

This is called a seal

https://youtu.be/QP9TsU_Cba0
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz said:
    FokaiHI said:
    GRocket 33k
    Gamora 36k
    Gambit 7k

This is called a seal

tiomono said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    FokaiHI said:
    GRocket 33k
    Gamora 36k
    Gambit 7k

This is called a seal

https://youtu.be/QP9TsU_Cba0
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Love em both!!!!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards