When does doc ock go away?

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    Darknes21 said:
    And right before he is released we will have another "1:4 bug" to try to get every one to spend their hoarded CP! 

Lol
    Unless they retune Banner I don't think anyone will go anywhere  near that store at any odds

You can bet a Thor store will have Thor, Banner, Strange
    You think wrong. I’d love some covers for my 2/3/2 Strange and Banner isn’t a strong enough deterrent to keep me from 25% 5* and 66% chance a 5* I want (or -16% which is way better odds to get any other particular 2 5*s outside Latest)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    Darknes21 said:
    And right before he is released we will have another "1:4 bug" to try to get every one to spend their hoarded CP! 

Lol
    Unless they retune Banner I don't think anyone will go anywhere  near that store at any odds

You can bet a Thor store will have Thor, Banner, Strange
    Chances for new Thor, more covers for my 1/1/3 5trange and Banner, who I have zero covers for and will be required at some point? I'll definitely be pulling.
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Not me. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    My 5* Strange is 4/0/3. I would consider using my stash as long as CS is doing swaps.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    My 5* Strange is 4/0/3. I would consider using my stash as long as CS is doing swaps.
    I doubt they will. Their policy so far since they've been doing this new format is to do swaps for only the new character (Daredevil and Gambit in their respective stores).
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you eat an apple. Should keep him away for a day.

*ducks*
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Are we still expecting the Doc Oc to Gambit change in LT to happen around the 23rd of this month?