Cover swapping 5*/improve customer service

124»

Comments

• veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    My 0/5/0 Goblin kinda agrees with you, but my promoted OML and 5/5/3 Phoenix dont understand our concerns....
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Having colorless covers we pull of 5* would solve all this....deep sigh. 
  • Cmat64
    Cmat64 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In

I am sure like many in the game, I feel your pain.  I just pulled two Black Goblin covers this week with mine currently at 5/5/2.  One was from JJ token which I believed would have been swapped out thinking it would be considered a latest pull. (after all we are trying to get a JJ which is a latest character and it has the same CP cost as a latest pull ).  If I knew this I wouldn't have wasted the CP on this type of pull.  It won't happen again. 

D3 needs to revisit their cover color pull algorithms because right now they are horrible.  I currently have 9 5* champs with one color capped at 5. Thanos is at 3/5/2 with my Gamora about to hit level 300.  Hawkeye is at 3/4/0, Hulk at 0/4/5, Surfer at 0/3/4, DD at 4/2/0, BB at 4/1/0, Strange is at 5/2/3 with a Dup blue daily bonus coming soon, Spidey PP at 1/4/2 with my vulture close to 300, Cap is at 5/4/2, IM is at 2/1/4, Starlord is at 3/5/1 and my BP is at 0/1/3 (guess which cover I'll be pulling next.  I've had to open up slots just so I don't waste the Dup 5 star covers.

Hopefully, Devs come up with a way to fix this before there loyal players start looking at other less frustrating customer service or business plan.

Sorry guys just need to vent.   Wooosaaa!!!

Thanks.    

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Since this thread hasn't had an active comment in the past month, please start a new thread, if you wish to discuss this topic, as comments in this thread may be out-dated or incorrect now. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.