Rogue reduces damage for all team members. Protect tiles greatly increase the reduction somehow.

Options
2»

Comments

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jtsings said:
       I'm not sure what her cap is for her percent from taking away damage but my Dr. Strange 3* states, in it's non boosted yellow (level 192), gives 1820 damage when someone on the other team fires a power.  However, on the 1st and 3rd day of the shield simulator event, with Mystique, I'm pretty sure she was only taking damage in the 700's, when she was in front.  I really didn't take a look at her description of percentage of reduced damage, but I just thought she took greater than 60% off the damage when she was in front.  And that was without protect tiles out too.  I imagine that's the reason everyone was having such trouble with this event in my bracket.
    The simulator version of Rogue had 20% reduction from every team mate. That means 60% reduction total. So she only took 40% damage when in front. 1820*0.4=728. So what you saw was ok.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anon said:
    Can you imagine Rogue with 4Cage and Strange/Star-Lord?

*shudders*
    Rogue & Cage will be very powerful, but I doubt you will need either Strange or StarLord there, for the fact that both Rogue & Cage are countered by not using powers (I would use Gamora & Grocket against them, and maybe use only the stun). So if you don't use powers to defeat them, Strange & Star-Lord would not do much. 
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    Anon said:
    Can you imagine Rogue with 4Cage and Strange/Star-Lord?

*shudders*
    Rogue & Cage will be very powerful, but I doubt you will need either Strange or StarLord there, for the fact that both Rogue & Cage are countered by not using powers (I would use Gamora & Grocket against them, and maybe use only the stun). So if you don't use powers to defeat them, Strange & Star-Lord would not do much. 
    While it'd be terrible for actual climbing purposes, I wonder if this would be an actual use case for thing? The reduction means that rogue isn't going to take enough damage to trigger him, but with rocket strikes, match damage on the 3rd person should. And he has the same colors, so he'd keep his health up as he hides behind rohur