Where’s the fun?

2»

Comments

• Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Borstock said:
    The AI doesn't cheat.

If you don't want to die so quickly, don't play in in SCL8. Play in 6 or 7.

This game was not created for your entertainment. It was created to make a company money. If you want fun and entertainment that is free, go outside. Nature is awesome.

Are you saying that nature was made for the OP's entertainment? I think the rest of us are in debt to spirtire, then. Thanks, spirtire!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    qandols said:
    Hmm, probably just a bad board, but Thanos got killed by cyclops red+black, then Groot fell shortly after and Gamorra despite several blue attacks nearly died from beast throwing out lots of defense tiles and no red tiles to talk of. Are we talking about champed Groot and Gamorra? Then I will have to wait for that to happen. At what level does Groots strike tiles begin to matter? Always when I play him they are matched away instantly. 

Ahh, my Groot has only one yellow, that would explain it. That kills the combo I guess.
    Yep, 5 yellow is a must! Once you get Groot and Gamora champed you will laugh at how quickly you win fights. The easy nodes are often killed in one move. 
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    spirtire said:
    i am a daily PvE player and keep playing at SCL8.

Well there's your problem. I'm a PvE as well and I am usually at SL7 with a mature 3* and early 4* roster. For Simulator and other tile mover events I have decided to play at SL4-5 because it will be more enjoyable.

This game makes you pay one way or another in time or money. If you don't have time (like a lot of us) then you pay with money. Your choice.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    I'm starting to feel this way, especially with pvp.  I hate pvp, it's so horribly designed but I play just for the rewards I need.  I am just trying to get to the 10 cp reward, and after skipping about 900 times to find one opponent that wasn't full of opponents 200 levels higher than my best I finally find one I should have too much trouble with, that is until ever turn is a 300 match cascade and my opponents throw every power every turn.

Now it's 1:30 in the morning and I have to get up for work in like 3 hours, I just want to get through everything, I still have to do half the simulator (which I am only trying to do one clear on)  but it's been hours between cheap health pack sucking garbage loss after another because god forbid the AI go one turn without a giant cascade and throwing every power.  I'm getting tired of barely being into a match and I take a turn and turn away while my team is near full health to turn back and someone is already downed and my team limping.

Of course god forbid anyone go two god damn seconds without attacking me so I can get the god damn progression already.  Man PVP sucks.  I need that cp so bad since legendaries are only thing that actual give anything other than 2*'s
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    n25philly said:
    I'm starting to feel this way, especially with pvp.  I hate pvp, it's so horribly designed but I play just for the rewards I need.  I am just trying to get to the 10 cp reward, 

Of course god forbid anyone go two god damn seconds without attacking me so I can get the god damn progression already. 

If that is your experience then you are playing at the wrong level. You might as well enjoy the fight at a lower level and get some CP than never actually getting to the CP because they keep bouncing you back.
  • n25philly
    Oh, and I've spent like 1000 hp on health packs and can't seem to get from 500 to 575.  So much fiun
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    n25philly said:
    I'm starting to feel this way, especially with pvp.  I hate pvp, it's so horribly designed but I play just for the rewards I need.  I am just trying to get to the 10 cp reward, and after skipping about 900 times to find one opponent that wasn't full of opponents 200 levels higher than my best I finally find one I should have too much trouble with, that is until ever turn is a 300 match cascade and my opponents throw every power every turn.

Now it's 1:30 in the morning and I have to get up for work in like 3 hours, I just want to get through everything, I still have to do half the simulator (which I am only trying to do one clear on)  but it's been hours between cheap health pack sucking garbage loss after another because god forbid the AI go one turn without a giant cascade and throwing every power.  I'm getting tired of barely being into a match and I take a turn and turn away while my team is near full health to turn back and someone is already downed and my team limping.

Of course god forbid anyone go two god damn seconds without attacking me so I can get the god damn progression already.  Man PVP sucks.  I need that cp so bad since legendaries are only thing that actual give anything other than 2*'s
    The amount of LOL's above is off the charts! Thanks for making my day.

"300 match cascade"; many thanks for that lol nugget. :smiley:
  • n25philly
    n25philly said:

The amount of LOL's above is off the charts! Thanks for making my day.

"300 match cascade"; many thanks for that lol nugget. :smiley:
    I didn't have much fun with it, but if it gave you a laugh it was worth it.