2»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    DarthDeVo said:

And like rooster, no way in hell would that costume fly far :D

*rooster picture*

Is that the rooster that forumites tend to link in their signatures, so we know which characters they have at what level at covers?
    A+ comment, but as a serious aside: is it worth setting that up? Like, is it synced to my account and updated automatically, or do you have to go in and make the edits manually?
    If you're talking about Gamependium, you have to do it manually. So people do it once a week, others in the off season. 
    I was, and thanks! That's too much work.
    The initial setup takes a bit of work, but after that, it's typically not too bad. I usually update mine on the weekends. The longer you go between updates, the more time it takes to update when you do. 

But, some people enjoy doing it during the off season, as it gives a nice snapshot of how things change season by season. 
    I'm sad enough to update mine in real time and I save last thing in the day.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    DarthDeVo said:

*rooster picture*

Is that the rooster that forumites tend to link in their signatures, so we know which characters they have at what level at covers?
    A+ comment, but as a serious aside: is it worth setting that up? Like, is it synced to my account and updated automatically, or do you have to go in and make the edits manually?
    If you're talking about Gamependium, you have to do it manually. So people do it once a week, others in the off season. 
    The initial setup takes a bit of work, but after that, it's typically not too bad. I usually update mine on the weekends. The longer you go between updates, the more time it takes to update when you do. 

But, some people enjoy doing it during the off season, as it gives a nice snapshot of how things change season by season. 
    Sad... or dedicated? :smile:
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    DarthDeVo said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    DarthDeVo said:

*rooster picture*

Sad... or dedicated? :smile:
    Definitely sad =)
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    I kinda dig that costume. Would prefer it to the current 4*.