What is the use of ISO-8

2»

Comments

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    It doesn't get better either. Sitting on 40 champ 4s and still an iso deficit of almost 6 million for JUST THE 4* TIER!!!! The 5* tier, 3 champs there and to champ the 2 I have covered and level everyone to what they can be based on the covers I currently have I'm looking at close to another 4 MILLION iso. Yeah, enjoy your stockpile while you have it.......
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milk Jugz said:
    It doesn't get better either. Sitting on 40 champ 4s and still an iso deficit of almost 6 million for JUST THE 4* TIER!!!! The 5* tier, 3 champs there and to champ the 2 I have covered and level everyone to what they can be based on the covers I currently have I'm looking at close to another 4 MILLION iso. Yeah, enjoy your stockpile while you have it.......
    At least 4 million isn't nearly as hard to get as it used to be.  I've been tracking my ISO income for 2 months now and I get ~50K per day (47K if you don't count SR bonus', 53K with those included).  So you can obtain that in 80 days.  The problem that really makes it difficult is the constantly adding new characters so you that 4 million grows every 2 weeks (but should generally be shrinking over time).
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    At least 4 million isn't nearly as hard to get as it used to be.  I've been tracking my ISO income for 2 months now and I get ~50K per day (47K if you don't count SR bonus', 53K with those included).  So you can obtain that in 80 days.  The problem that really makes it difficult is the constantly adding new characters so you that 4 million grows every 2 weeks (but should generally be shrinking over time).
    good analysis, and it is bigger problem for new players.

but you forget very important thing, which is dup, 3* and even 4* duplicates (add that to the new chars every 2 weeks, that you already mentioned).
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

but you forget very important thing, which is dup, 3* and even 4* duplicates (add that to the new chars every 2 weeks, that you already mentioned).

I do Believe "not having the ISO to level a duplicate" Counts as a a first World MPQ problem...

I mean, it's definitely a sensible thing to do, but it does have a certain "all my Money won't fit in my wallet" air about it...

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

I do Believe "not having the ISO to level a duplicate" Counts as a a first World MPQ problem...

I mean, it's definitely a sensible thing to do, but it does have a certain "all my Money won't fit in my wallet" air about it...

Yeah, gotta say my ISO concerns have increased since I'm getting a lot of 3*s either hitting max or coming close.

But levelling a 3* feels like the effort of a weekend and a bit these days rather than the week long struggle it was when championing first came out.

It's all about prioritising, I guess.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster said:
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

I do believe you will start having maxed 3*, before finish champ all 4* (and of course 5* too), so the question here, what will you do with new 3* covers that you will get, are you just gonna sell them, or make a duplicate?

I am not there yet, not even close, but for 2* I make dup till a certain point, the I sell the maxed 2*.
  • broll
    edited October 2017
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

Ugh, don't remind me.  I'm just getting to 3* dup territory now.  I have 4 or 5 dups but haven't had to put ISO on them.  My IM40 is at L263 with a 5|3|5 L40 dup so 3 more covers and I have to spend ISO on first 3* dup.   :s
  • Milk Jugz
    broll said:
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

Ugh, don't remind me.  I'm just getting to 3* dup territory now.  I have 4 or 5 dups but haven't had to put ISO on them.  My IM40 is at L263 with a 5|3|5 L40 dup so 3 more covers and I have to spend ISO on first 3* dup.   :s
    4M is just my 5* deficit, add in what I need for the 4* tier and it's 10M. As for 3* dupes, need to champ IM now as I got 3 covers from Danger Room and my Original is 266 and my dupe fully covered. I have 18 dupe 3s now, about half fully covered, so as I finish the originals I'll need even more iso. But, yeah, the 3* dupe iso deficit is most certainly a MPQ first world problem.
  • broll
    Milk Jugz said:
    broll said:
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

4M is just my 5* deficit, add in what I need for the 4* tier and it's 10M. As for 3* dupes, need to champ IM now as I got 3 covers from Danger Room and my Original is 266 and my dupe fully covered. I have 18 dupe 3s now, about half fully covered, so as I finish the originals I'll need even more iso. But, yeah, the 3* dupe iso deficit is most certainly a MPQ first world problem.
    10M isn't too shabby.  If you had nothing else to spend ISO on and were earning 50K per day you could do that in 200 days.

Crazy thing to think about is the 4/4/5 release schedule adds about 1.3M to your debt every 1.5 months (not counting the harder to predict lazy 3* or even lazy 4* copies...)  So in that 200 day period your debt would grow by at least another 10M.  Which is where my point come in.  The real thing slowing you down is the release cycle more than the ISO debt.  If character releases stopped or dramatically slowed you'd be max (assuming you have the covers) in a little over 6 months.

Crazy to think about.
  • Milk Jugz
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    broll said:
    Lucifier said:
    broll said:
    Milk Jugz said:

10M isn't too shabby.  If you had nothing else to spend ISO on and were earning 50K per day you could do that in 200 days.

Crazy thing to think about is the 4/4/5 release schedule adds about 1.3M to your debt every 1.5 months (not counting the harder to predict lazy 3* or even lazy 4* copies...)  So in that 200 day period your debt would grow by at least another 10M.  Which is where my point come in.  The real thing slowing you down is the release cycle more than the ISO debt.  If character releases stopped or dramatically slowed you'd be max (assuming you have the covers) in a little over 6 months.

Crazy to think about.
    Absolutely agree!!
  • Jaco
    Jaco Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    All of this is valuable info thanks. What holds me back more at the moment is a shortage of HP for additional slots