Lightening rounds not double iso?

alphabeta
alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
Guess we were due an anniversary complaint thread by now.

Unfortunately Lightening Round just started and it’s not double iso - real shame when combined with a 48 hour sub in pve - iso is only about same as a normal week right now not anniversary special.

Comments

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby anyway you can get the devs on the horn to change this to double iso? We know it's possible, it's happened in the past. I'm hoping this is just an oversight.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    They can't change a running event. The entire 48h of LRs is one event. Best we can hope is a double ISO run next week.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Lightning Rounds have never been double ISO, iirc.

Edit: evidently I do not recall correctly.
  • Kiera13
    Kiera13 Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Lightning Rounds have never been double ISO, iirc.
    Except for the part where they have been. 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/53092/double-iso-lightning-rounds-yeah-boy
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    My anniversary experience so far-

Boss event-low iso
    Next event- 2-day sub-low iso
    Lightning Rounds- no double iso

I'm starting to wonder if double iso is just another trolling from the devs. In any case, **** like this is why I refuse to spend money on this game. Over-promise and under-deliver is a horrible way to run any business, these guys are a joke.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    *rabble rabble rabble "slap in the face" *rabble rabble rabble
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi Everyone - We apologize that the Lightning Rounds don't contain double iso-8 this week.  We shared an update a few minutes ago here - https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/68106/no-double-iso-8-in-lightning-rounds-10-10-17#latest 
  • Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Same exact thing that happened last year. Just implement double iso LR next week