Anniversary Fail: No Double ISO in LRs 2 years running

Options
Daiches
Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
It appears Buzz Killington was invited to the Anniversary and we get NO DOUBLE ISO in LRs for the second year running.
@Brigby, I know you can't fix this in the current run of LRs. But please fix it for the next round, because damn this sucks big time.

Edit: and Heroics instead of Anniversary tokens too :(
Tagged:

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Swing and a miss. 
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, you do get double for not skipping, so enjoy your extra 30 for hitting everything in site.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You sure it needs fixing and it is not a decision they made?
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I believe it was correct last year on the 3 year anniversary.
    Year 2 was when I think they 'forgot' and gave out 5k iso to make up for it.

I'm sure this year's excuse will be its too late and they won't even consider running it next week instead.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is why I hate how Anniversary falls during the same period as NYC ComicCon and Columbus Day. No one is around to fix things until it's too late
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last time they gave us a pitiful amount of iso to make up for it. 5k I think. The logic was for some of you this is much much more than you would have got...  pfft
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i create a thread in bug section, got an answer from moderator says, "Lightning Rounds have never given double ISO during an anniversary even before, either."

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/731656#Comment_731656
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From Kiera13 in the other thread - 2016 anniversary double iso on lightning rounds:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/53092/double-iso-lightning-rounds-yeah-boy
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is why I hate how Anniversary falls during the same period as NYC ComicCon and Columbus Day. No one is around to fix things until it's too late
    Well comic book game launched to coincide with a big con so now every year.....

Could shift to half anniversaries i suppose.
    Or they could shift the celebration by a week.  I don't think anyone would fault them for that.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    pheregas said:
    Well comic book game launched to coincide with a big con so now every year.....

Could shift to half anniversaries i suppose.
    Or they could shift the celebration by a week.  I don't think anyone would fault them for that.
    AFAIK, didn't they already shift it? Actual anniversary was October 3. This year's anniversary week started on October 5