Gone for Columbus Day (10/9/17)

2»

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    pheregas said:
    Where I live, only state and local government get the day off.  I'm writing this at work while my wife gets my kids to school.  It's really a travesty of a holiday anyway.  Wish they'd just cancel it.
    I wonder how much longer it will be honored.  I mean, no one wants to give up a day off, but I think in our lifetime it will either be changed to commemorate something else or just stopped. Many people are against it.
    Hopefully Washington is eventually taken off the dollar bill too. Fingers crossed.

Love how D3 will use any "holiday" day to take a day off. Major props there. Can't wait for the "we're off Arbor Day" thread.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy said:
    bluewolf said:
    pheregas said:
    Where I live, only state and local government get the day off.  I'm writing this at work while my wife gets my kids to school.  It's really a travesty of a holiday anyway.  Wish they'd just cancel it.
    I wonder how much longer it will be honored.  I mean, no one wants to give up a day off, but I think in our lifetime it will either be changed to commemorate something else or just stopped. Many people are against it.
    Hopefully Washington is eventually taken off the dollar bill too. Fingers crossed.

Love how D3 will use any "holiday" day to take a day off. Major props there. Can't wait for the "we're off Arbor Day" thread.
    "In honor of Thanksgiving we will be taking off Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday so if there is a problem with the new boss event that starts tomorrow we will respond to it on the following Tuesday after the event has ended unless it involves a glitch on getting 5* characters at a better draw rate in the new 5*'s store then it will be fixed within hours. Thank you and may you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!"
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    you guys get banker's holidays at D3?

It's fitting, innit.
    All that buy club money.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    smkspy said:
    bluewolf said:
    pheregas said:

So glad they didn't change the $20.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    smkspy said:
    bluewolf said:
    pheregas said:

So glad they didn't change the $20.
    it will be changed to Harriet Tubman as soon as Cheeto Mussolini is out of power.