Suggestion.... There should be a Alliance and none alliance (regular) version of boss events.

2»

Comments

• dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I have absolutely no problems, its not about me. I'm in a very strong alliance and have been playing the game for almost 4 years now.

However I have friends that play very casually and EVEN for those that are in an alliance it's still not really that great of an event as the scaling goes through the roof from a lot of them with weaker rosters.

A lot of my friends and there friends came back to try the x-men event only to be like "this sucks" the whole process of the only PVE event available being alliance only for people who don't really play the game like that or aren't in strong alliances is a issue.

Get off your high horses for a moment. It wouldn't hurt d3 to have a non alliance version of boss event's or at least make sure that some kind of pve event (even if its gauntlet "whatever happen to those?")
    So is your friends issue not being in a strong alliance or is it the scaling of the event?  Boss events are meant to start easy and get harder.  If your friends have weak rosters then obviously they will hit a wall as the difficulty goes up.  I can understand that it is frustrating for them as it prevents them playing successfully but I don't think that is a problem with alliances, it is more a problem that they don't have developed rosters.  If they play very casually and haven't put the time in then what do they expect?