Something went wrong

Options

Comments

• joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I absolutely didn't expect it, but as of now, I'm actually back in the game. Logging in might work for everybody right now. Well, we'll see how long it lasts...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone. The developers have implemented a fix. If you could please try logging in again, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hi @Brigby.

It has just happened to me in HOR event 10:15 more or less in Europe.

Just starting the battle in red node, while joining it, something went wrong appeared. I have retried a lot of times with no other answer and had no other option that cancel to return to the game with the red node battle lost without not move done.

This is a bug not related with the starting of any event or my connection (wifi playing in android) as pressing cancel button allowed me to return to the game, and without restarting the app, to fight the rest of nodes with no error.

This bug is old, very old. It should be easy to control that a battle has started just when the first move is done and not when just trying to join the battle as it does now.

Please advise developers that the fix has not solved the bug at all, the client should be updated to improve the control the game does to set that a batlle has been truly started.

Thank you in advance.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Every fix until now had been just a temporary one. The bug frequently returns. I've been either lucky since my aforementioned process of clearing the app cache and updating iOS, or that really had helped. In any case, I have been crash and SWW-free since.
  • rafalele
    Options
    I want to say that this is not a loggin bug. It happens while you are playing and after it you do not need to restart the app to continue playing without errorrs.
  • rafalele
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Brigby once again in the Emrakul event node red/green. Just SWW when starting the battle, direct lost.

This bug is very old, it should be mended long ago. It is not serious that it already happens.
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got it again too, I am getting really tired of it destroying my victories.
  • UweTellkampf
    Options
    The bug is back again and has just cost me the possible perfect score in EC - it happened just before my last game. I spent 3,99 on this game, and this seem to be pretty much the amount I will ever have spent on this game.
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    SWW  is back and just took my charge in Return of Bolas. Node 3.1 tried to start the game and never made it to the game screen.  Also the game closing during a game is happening  every once in a while.  My wife was wondering why does the game can't save itself  and let you reload and continue.  That would save a lot of frustration 
  • UweTellkampf
    Options
    The above mentioned method of clearing the cache/offloading the app does not seem to work anymore (if it did at all)
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Hesturk. similar thing happened to me on rotgp node 3.1. Met a SWW error while loading the battle. Then kicked me back to the node selection screen with 1 charge gone in node 3 and loss of points. 
  • joerginger
    Options
    The error is still present. Actually, all of them are: 'Something went wrong' followed by a 'network error' followed by 'no connection to server' followed by 'Something went wrong' ad nauseam. Every single change of screens takes many attempts and minutes. Unfortunately the game is designed in such an outrageously horrible way that each screen change means that the entire game has to reload from scratch and log in anew, so the whole error procedure has to be suffered again and again and again.
  • ElvaanStride
    ElvaanStride Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    I am too now experiencing these issues.

Could not join **** at all today, failed every single time.

Now I'm getting error messages and losing the points I earn in Nodes of Power!?

Get your damn act together!!!
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm going to resurrect every recent thread I can find just because this problem has gotten so bad today. I'm sick of losing points because of it. 
  • schall96
    schall96 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Literally can't play the game because of this bug, plz fix asap.
  • timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm going to resurrect every recent thread I can find just because this problem has gotten so bad today. I'm sick of losing points because of it. 

Agree... this is getting so tiresome, try to get a good run in Nodes of Power, Terrors in the Shadows, or RotGP.... and then poof, all gone cause of error galore, please fix it.
  • rafalele
    Options
    @Brigby

I am trying to play the game and since yesterday I receive soooooooo many "Something went wrong " screens, trying to start the app, in the coalition leaderboard screen, chat screen, joining events, playing training grounds, finishing battles.

It is frustrating trying to play this game in this way.

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE REPORTED THIS BUG.

I have lost the rewards of three battles that I had won in Terror of the shadows event just because of this behavior.

This it is not my fault, neither my connection nor my device. I have restarted the app and even the device and it still happen.

Of course I have opened a ticket to support.
  • joerginger
    Options
    The game is taking up even more of our time for even less rewards if any.
  • timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Completely down at the moment, maybe pull the plug and call it a day.... :wink:
  • MegaBulba
    MegaBulba Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This message is driving me and me coalition nuts. Sometimes you cant get into the event, other times you dont get points for game just won. Dont know why i bother to post, since D3, does no respond or react in any way, any how.