Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at [email protected]

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Rate me! Rate me! OMG rate me!

LagarthaLagartha Posts: 185Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
 I'm getting the annoying 'rate MTGPQ' pop up 10 times a day again. I caved and gave them a rating last time this happened just to make the thing go away... but it's apparently back with a vengeance. Please make it stop. 

Comments

• SirchombliSirchombli Posts: 322Age Unconfirmed Mover and Shaker
    They really shouldn't be asking us for anything right now. 
  • wereotterwereotter Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    As soon as I made a comment here to give the game a 1-star rating because of the incessant requests to rate the game, I stopped getting in-app requests to rate the game.... might be coincidental.
  • Emanon2000Emanon2000 Posts: 156Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    1-star sends me to create a ticket for my issue!  This makes me chuckle and vomit at the same time...  not a pleasant feeling (or sight)
  • BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,848ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi @Lagartha . Did you start encountering this exactly on October 7th? If I can correctly recall the last time this issue was encountered, the development team mentioned that this constant daily reminder was not intended, and a fix had been implemented. 

If this has popped up again, then I will be sure to let the new development team know about this issue.
    D3 Go! Community Manager
    -------------
    You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
    -------------
    My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)
  • bken1234bken1234 Posts: 2,004GLOBAL_MODERATORS Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm also getting it at least 5 times a day. I'm ignoring it because I am trying to be a better person and walk away when I don't have anything nice to say.  
    [MOD MIC ON] means I am using my extraordinary powers of good to fix something or restore joy, peace and harmony to the MTGPQ forums. 

Any other time, I am just a player like the rest of you, and will be freely sharing my own thoughts, opinions, expertise and hopes for the game. 

Not an employee of D3 Go! / Oktagon. 
  • OhboyOhboy Posts: 1,766Age Unconfirmed Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Haven't got that in weeks.

I think the truly scary thing if this is a bug is how inconsistent that is
  • rafalelerafalele Posts: 488 Mover and Shaker
    It is here again for me, not as much as before but asking for rating.
  • ErikInVegasErikInVegas Posts: 102Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    I give all nag-ware the lowest possible rating.

When they do it repeatedly I report them to Apple.

I speak for nothing but the truth.

• LagarthaLagartha Posts: 185Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    @Brigby I believe it started on the 6th. I still haven't rated the game and it is still popping up every time I log in and do a few battles. 
  • majincobmajincob Posts: 729
    edited October 2017
    I thought it was just popping up for everyone? I ignore it consistently multiple times a day. It usually pops up when something nice has happened in the game (could just be confirmation bias). Been happening to me since they first introduced that nag feature.
    Leader of GoblinPile (D3ceived) 
    Apply to the top coaliton  .
    Read our Charter
  • majincob said:
    It usually pops up when something nice has happened in the game (could just be confirmation bias). 

I have noticed this as well. It appears to pop up on a regular schedule, but it also pops up whenever I pull a rare or mythic from a pack.
    Legal Disclaimer: "D3Publisher likes to hear from you. However, please bear in mind that D3Publisher does not accept or consider any unsolicited creative ideas or suggestions."
    Nice observation guys. I'll keep an eye out for when it comes up now. 
  • naphomcinaphomci Posts: 127Age Unconfirmed Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi @Lagartha . Did you start encountering this exactly on October 7th? If I can correctly recall the last time this issue was encountered, the development team mentioned that this constant daily reminder was not intended, and a fix had been implemented. 

If this has popped up again, then I will be sure to let the new development team know about this issue.
    Hahahaha, that's a riot, fix implemented. It has never stopped for me.
    edited October 2017
    I finally gave in and rated 1 star. It turns out you are required to contact customer service as well, o or else the pop up comes right back. So I let them know how much it sucks that even with the new devs, we're still getting terrible communication. And once again, they're spending their time fixing things that AREN'T broken (like making HoR legacy) and ignoring the overwhelming issues that are forcing players to quit. (Like running 4-hour charges on RotGP and enough health to last a week.) 

There's only so long that players can keep telling themselves "I'll wait it out to see if things get better."
    Can anyone confirm whether this is still occurring?
    [MOD MIC ON] means I am using my extraordinary powers of good to fix something or restore joy, peace and harmony to the MTGPQ forums. 

Any other time, I am just a player like the rest of you, and will be freely sharing my own thoughts, opinions, expertise and hopes for the game. 

• hawkyh1hawkyh1 Posts: 752 Critical Contributor
    yes, after every third battle.

HH
    hawkyh1 said:
    yes, after every third battle.

HH
    Thanks @hawkyh1