Rate me! Rate me! OMG rate me!

I'm getting the annoying 'rate MTGPQ' pop up 10 times a day again. I caved and gave them a rating last time this happened just to make the thing go away... but it's apparently back with a vengeance. Please make it stop. 

Comments

• Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    They really shouldn't be asking us for anything right now. 
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    As soon as I made a comment here to give the game a 1-star rating because of the incessant requests to rate the game, I stopped getting in-app requests to rate the game.... might be coincidental.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    1-star sends me to create a ticket for my issue!  This makes me chuckle and vomit at the same time...  not a pleasant feeling (or sight)
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi @Lagartha . Did you start encountering this exactly on October 7th? If I can correctly recall the last time this issue was encountered, the development team mentioned that this constant daily reminder was not intended, and a fix had been implemented. 

If this has popped up again, then I will be sure to let the new development team know about this issue.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm also getting it at least 5 times a day. I'm ignoring it because I am trying to be a better person and walk away when I don't have anything nice to say.  
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Haven't got that in weeks.

I think the truly scary thing if this is a bug is how inconsistent that is
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    It is here again for me, not as much as before but asking for rating.
  • ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    I give all nag-ware the lowest possible rating.

When they do it repeatedly I report them to Apple.

• Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby I believe it started on the 6th. I still haven't rated the game and it is still popping up every time I log in and do a few battles. 
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    I thought it was just popping up for everyone? I ignore it consistently multiple times a day. It usually pops up when something nice has happened in the game (could just be confirmation bias). Been happening to me since they first introduced that nag feature.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    majincob said:
    It usually pops up when something nice has happened in the game (could just be confirmation bias). 

I have noticed this as well. It appears to pop up on a regular schedule, but it also pops up whenever I pull a rare or mythic from a pack.
  • Lagartha
    Nice observation guys. I'll keep an eye out for when it comes up now. 
  • naphomci
    naphomci Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi @Lagartha . Did you start encountering this exactly on October 7th? If I can correctly recall the last time this issue was encountered, the development team mentioned that this constant daily reminder was not intended, and a fix had been implemented. 

If this has popped up again, then I will be sure to let the new development team know about this issue.
    Hahahaha, that's a riot, fix implemented. It has never stopped for me.
  • Lagartha
    edited October 2017
    I finally gave in and rated 1 star. It turns out you are required to contact customer service as well, o or else the pop up comes right back. So I let them know how much it sucks that even with the new devs, we're still getting terrible communication. And once again, they're spending their time fixing things that AREN'T broken (like making HoR legacy) and ignoring the overwhelming issues that are forcing players to quit. (Like running 4-hour charges on RotGP and enough health to last a week.) 

There's only so long that players can keep telling themselves "I'll wait it out to see if things get better."
  • bk1234
    Can anyone confirm whether this is still occurring?
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    yes, after every third battle.

HH
  • bk1234
    hawkyh1 said:
    yes, after every third battle.

HH
    Thanks @hawkyh1